What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

• 2 weeks later...

Disc 3 of Wipe With A Rolling Stone 6/3/73, By Mr. Winston. I cannot get enough of it. Primo !!

In my quest for quality AUD recordings I came across Disc 3 of The Winston re master of Wipe With A Rolling Stone. Incredible performance and extremely fantastic  sound. I thought Kezar 6/2 by GF was as good as it got for '73 Audience tape.   

I know the master tape from this show is bad (damaged). Has anyone ever heard the entire Winston Matrix? Is the "wobble" corrected ?:smiley_pray:

4 hours ago, Jimmywalnutz said:

Disc 3 of Wipe With A Rolling Stone 6/3/73, By Mr. Winston. I cannot get enough of it. Primo !!

In my quest for quality AUD recordings I came across Disc 3 of The Winston re master of Wipe With A Rolling Stone. Incredible performance and extremely fantastic  sound. I thought Kezar 6/2 by GF was as good as it got for '73 Audience tape.   

Sweeeet, I have that Wipe with a... Winston, but haven't given it a wurl yet. One now scheduled for the weekend! :thumbsup:

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 1:33 PM, paul carruthers said:

Such a good version but if we could only get that effect off of RPs voice... The DVD that came out with bits of shows is gonna be awkward someday when the remaining members realize that warts and all shows would be gobbled up if released... 

Landover feb 10 1975 new soundboard.

Sound quality is excellent and it's a fine performance. The concert starts out a bit rough and sluggish, particularly the vocals, by the time they hit the solo in OTHAFA, they seem to be hitting all cylinders. 

Still a ways away from the level theyd hit the following month but I'd say this is one of the better/more consistent of the early 75 gigs. Shame the rarities were dropped by this long so we still don't have those songs from 75 in board or excellent audience quality.