THANK YOU MIDDLE EAST FOR ?

leddy

Here is a chance to say thanks not just to a country or city but a whole area of countries....over to you

Hi Leddy you old romantic you,

Thank you Middle East for Ancient Egypt and all that goes with it like the Pyramids, although I personally think the Irish built them. :D

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I just heard a knock on the door, I asked who was there and an ancient voice exclaimed, "A Pharaoh", so I said "Toot and come in" :lol:

Hi Leddy you old romantic you,

Thank you Middle East for Ancient Egypt and all that goes with it like the Pyramids, although I personally think the Irish built them. :D

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I just heard a knock on the door, I asked who was there and an ancient voice exclaimed, "A Pharaoh", so I said "Toot and come in" :lol:

:lol:

I know :blush:, just thought with all the bashing they have been getting lately by people :whistling:.

Oh yeh Manders and Reggie, Houmus and Kebabs :) plus I would like to add Baba ghanoush and Falafel....Yum Yum

Also Muscat in Oman, a beautiful city where I lived for 3 years

"muscat.jpg"

Hashish.

Trust someone to Mention the one thing that has taken the Zing out of the Civilised Man's Step, next it will be Opium I suppose. :rolleyes:

And as I've mentioned Civilisation, what better way to say "Thank You" to the Middle East, for giving Us Civilisation in the first place, Ancient Sumer, ah I remember it well. ;)

Regards, Danny

OIL....:)

Oi Oi Fool, that's not their OIL its OURS. :mad:

Well that's what the Yanks have me believing anyways. :wacko:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Thank to the Middle East for the Bible, Torah and the Koran, a Great Read when you are in Prison, or so I'm told. :o:whistling::lol:

Hi all,

Oi Oi Fool, that's not their OIL its OURS. :mad:

Well that's what the Yanks have me believing anyways. :wacko:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Thank to the Middle East for the Bible, Torah and the Koran, a Great Read when you are in Prison, or so I'm told. :o:whistling::lol:

Who got the oil out of the ground? :rolleyes:

Never mind

Babel

Archived