2011 NFL Football Thread

Bong-Man

just like you enjoyed seeing vancouver take the cup

lets not forget all those super bowls jim kelly won

Now now there fella. I have not started trouble with you. This is not your quarrel. So why you are on the subject, you cant blame Kelly for missing a field goal. He beat Marino in every game that ever counted.

oh and btw, if you still not sure that Evans didnt catch that pass...

http://espn.go.com/b...oores-slap-away

science is awesome, huh? :bubble:

I am not going to bite and click on your link. Do you remember the Music City miracle? that crazy kickoff return the Titans pulled on my Buffalo Bills after we were celebrating what we thought was a win in Tennesee? Well some know it all professor here at the University of Rochester had SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT IT WAS A FORWARD LATERAL. You see where that got us right? A 12 year playof drought and the end of a career for Rob Johnson. So put the science when it applies to football where the sun dont shine.

Ha. Come on now. Do you think I am that gullable? You should know mine from the timeline if you really wanted to know. I have nothing to hide.

His name is Brady.

For what my opinions worth, I think we're going to see a similar game to the AFC / NFC Championship games. Defences giving up very little and special teams playing a big part deciding who wins. I honestly don't see much between the two teams.

His name is Brady.

For what my opinions worth, I think we're going to see a similar game to the AFC / NFC Championship games. Defences giving up very little and special teams playing a big part deciding who wins. I honestly don't see much between the two teams.

I am on the way to the bank. Now I know the Giants willl blow them out. Thanks Ally old pal.

I am not going to bite and click on your link. Do you remember the Music City miracle? that crazy kickoff return the Titans pulled on my Buffalo Bills after we were celebrating what we thought was a win in Tennesee? Well some know it all professor here at the University of Rochester had SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT IT WAS A FORWARD LATERAL. You see where that got us right? A 12 year playof drought and the end of a career for Rob Johnson. So put the science when it applies to football where the sun dont shine.

:beat: what ever...keep bitchin about nothing...

I am on the way to the bank. Now I know the Giants willl blow them out. Thanks Ally old pal.

You should wait until I make my prediction. So far I've been as useless as tit's on a bull :lol:

Looking at the sports page today and noticed there's a line on the Pro Bowl...NFC is favoured by 4 points; O/U is 72.

What kind of fool would bet an all-star game?!? Especially one as lame, pointless and irrelevant as the NFL's Pro Bowl? As Jeff Foxworthy would put it...You might be a gambling addict if you bet the Pro Bowl.

What kind of fool would bet an all-star game?!? Especially one as lame, pointless and irrelevant as the NFL's Pro Bowl? As Jeff Foxworthy would put it...You might be a gambling addict if you bet the Pro Bowl.

I think I might know one......;)

I'm glad the Pro Bowl is the weekend before the SB, instead of after. It's so irrelevant anyway, just get it out of the way and get on with the SB! Instead of being the Pro Bowl, it usually ends up being the 5 best player of that position Bowl!! I do LOVE Hawaii though......:)

Gee the Pro Bowl. Its just as bad as the NHL all star game. Skate and shoot. 11-10 finals. More about the beach game played on the sand and who Joe Namath may show up and try hitting on. Baseball at least they made theirs mean something. NBA should be a good one this year. Ill bet on the West. Ha

Fuck the Pro Bowl. I can't think of anything more worthless, except maybe spring training baseball. Ugh, I hate this two week gap between the conference championships & the Super Bowl. I'm ready to get it on....

:rant:

I liked it better in the old days when players wore the helmets of the team they played for. Remember when the NFL champion played the college all stars? The last one was in the late sixties and the college all stars defeated the Green Bay Packers. Lombardi's Packers.