Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

So no to him playing at the Olympic ceremony. Okay...

I think I know what it is because it is a dozy.

Jimmy joined the British Olympic track team and will be performing in the hurdles competition.

"Run Jimmy Run!!" running.gif

Seriously though, I like the idea of him playing smaller venues, playing in major cities such as London, NY, L.A., Chicago, Paris, etc...In other words, a small tour. He doesn't have anything to prove but he just needs to get out and play.guitar_mood.gif

I can't see why he wouldn't be invited to play at the Olympics he does fit into the Great British Artist category him and Paul McCartney could do a duet.

Please God,no.

Halfway to what, launching a website? B)

I'm waiting for all the negative feedback that will surely come from those who were expecting so much, if in fact those expectations aren't fully realised. :angry:

Interesting how "those in the know" don't seem to know anything, yet post cryptic messages written by a deceased drug addict or obscure photo's then totally negate any suggestions about what or where Jimmy is going to perform or provide. :P

I suppose they have consulted their Ouija Boards while wearing their Crowley tin foil hats!? :blink:

:lol:

I honestly do not know what to expect other than a new website. Jimmy has made mention of new music, hopefully getting out and playing, but did not say when, or with who. Just that the website will be the springboard. So only time will tell.

Hope springs eternal! He really ought to shake them bones and get out and rock! peace, transoniq johnny

I honestly do not know what to expect other than a new website. Jimmy has made mention of new music, hopefully getting out and playing, but did not say when, or with who. Just that the website will be the springboard. So only time will tell.

He's opening a website, and as far as we know that's all for now. But I remain fairly optimistic that he will release new music at some point, and also that he will be his usual secretive self and not say anything much about it before it is released.

That's still a double digit in roman numerals... :P

Thinking about our standard numbers. At V will be single...and then again not until I if it matters. Still consider it single digits now.

so whats the craic here? registered with the site ages ago and havent heard a peep, now it changes to numerals? what the hells that all mean? enough teasing man, just play a fookin toon!

Be patient! It will be up and running next Wednesday night at around 7 pm ET. Well since you're in London it will be Thursday at 0 Hours.

Archived