Jimmy Page Says...

MrZoSo

girly questions!...Did he smell nice?

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Wow. If that's the first question that occurs to you ladies, maybe I should wash more. Maybe that's been my mistake all these years. Or my biggest mistake, at least...

:lol:

That is such an amazing experience. How I wish :blink: ..Where did you meet him Laura? In front of his house? My brother is a huge Jimmy fan and of course he'd love to meet him (who doesn't?). I hope you don't mind my asking :rolleyes: I'm soo excited about this new website. I'm gonna stay up all night just to have a first glance as soon as it launches..I bet it will break down after 5 minutes due to over-demand^^

That is such an amazing experience. How I wish :blink: ..Where did you meet him Laura? In front of his house? My brother is a huge Jimmy fan and of course he'd love to meet him (who doesn't?). I hope you don't mind my asking :rolleyes: I'm soo excited about this new website. I'm gonna stay up all night just to have a first glance as soon as it launches..I bet it will break down after 5 minutes due to over-demand^^

It will all be about curiosity and how Jimmy built this thing up with the countdown and whether or not it lives up to expectations.

Soon after that all the naysayers will be on here complaining about his newly launched website. :blahblah:

Hi people, i've have something to tell!

I'm in London since yesterday and I had the fucking lucky chance to see Jimmy!! (I can't even believe it, it's wonderful!! I swear I'm not lying).

Apart from his kindness, his attention and all that things, I asked him about 'releasing new material' related with the new web and as far as I could understand him ( I was thrilled and it was a bit more difficult to me to remind his words exactly in a different language haha), he didn't told me anything about music but other things. Maybe he didn't wanted to say the surprise, maybe we shouldn't expect a new album so soon, I don't know, but I had the sensation that now there won't be very 'big' projects. Maybe later. But, I really don't know :) he told me he was busy and had to go.

I know that's not so much information but I think it can make us an idea

Oh guys, he's incredible!! :D

Oh Laura, I am so thrilled that you got to meet and speak with him if only briefly! I would give anything to meet him and ask him a few questions! So happy and excited looking forward to his website!! :D

As a guy, even I understand the significance of a smell. That will be just one more thing to remember the meeting by.

Another jealous fan, but so happy for you Laura_Page!

I just have to reach for my Telecaster right now (since I don't have a Les Paul or Danelectro).

Lets hope we are soon singing Dancing Days and not Fool in the Rain. Jimmy, I Can't quit You Baby!

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

Wow. If that's the first question that occurs to you ladies, maybe I should wash more. Maybe that's been my mistake all these years. Or my biggest mistake, at least...

:lol:

Ummm...okay. Are you sure that is your biggest mistake? Do you not bathe on a regular basis? Don't answer that! I don't need to know.tongue.gif

I like the way a man smells because it goes back to the way we are attracted to one another. I believe women are attracted to men based not only how they look but how they smell because of the pheremones( I can't spell) that they put out into the air. Some men smell better to some women than others based on that particular man's "scent" he exudes. Basically, some men naturally have a very desirable scent that can't be explained but just need to be experienced. wink.gif I am more than willing to find Jimmy, just to have tangible proof of this theory.cool.gif

Ummm...okay. Are you sure that is your biggest mistake? Do you not bathe on a regular basis? Don't answer that! I don't need to know.tongue.gif

I like the way a man smells because it goes back to the way we are attracted to one another. I believe women are attracted to men based not only how they look but how they smell because of the pheremones( I can't spell) that they put out into the air. Some men smell better to some women than others based on that particular man's "scent" he exudes. Basically, some men naturally have a very desirable scent that can't be explained but just need to be experienced. wink.gif I am more than willing to find Jimmy, just to have tangible proof of this theory.cool.gif

Miss Pamela does put in her book he smelled of Pantene, of course this was in 1969, but I always associate that with him.

I can't see the vid in my ipod but I can imagine which video it is. No, my photo is only in my camera for the moment and I didn't upload anything to youtube haha

It's curious you remark that point about Jimmy's smell beacuse it was one of the things I first noticed when we approached lol

I can't see the vid in my ipod but I can imagine which video it is. No, my photo is only in my camera for the moment and I didn't upload anything to youtube haha

It's curious you remark that point about Jimmy's smell beacuse it was one of the things I first noticed when we approached lol

Thank you! bravo.gif

Really, does anyone give a fu#k about how Jimmy smelled on a given day?

Where's SAJ or Knebby when you need them...

Jimmy is about to launch a major web-site this week and yet his cologne and/or BO is a topic of "heated" conversation.

Amazing.

Jimmy is about to launch a major web-site this week and yet his cologne and/or BO is a topic of "heated" conversation.

Amazing.

Slow night, I guess. :zzz:

Amazing.

This is what happens when there are women in a forum. Conversations turn to cute stuff.

Perhaps I should start a thread "what shoes with my honeyburst Les Paul?"...

This is what happens when there are women in a forum. Conversations turn to cute stuff.

Perhaps I should start a thread "what shoes with my honeyburst Les Paul?"...

Go for it...but on another board! :buttsmack:

Archived