Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MrZoSo

Jimmy Page Says...

And...........He is actually playing! Exciting stuff.

It would be awesome if we got a taste of it (among other musical ventures) on the site when it opens.

I am wondering how this website will open...Welcome to JP.com? A flash? A Video? An announcement of new music, and touring? A lineup of things to come.

What will it be?

As long as it's not a site that sells tee shirts and Ross Halfin pictures, i will be happy.

I think the ultimate way would be the real multi camera and supreme audio from the O2 concert. Ripping into Kashmir would be it for me...and a great beginning! :thumbsup::cheer:

I think the ultimate way would be the real multi camera and supreme audio from the O2 concert. Ripping into Kashmir would be it for me...and a great beginning! :thumbsup::cheer:

That would be something...But I don't think you are going to see Zeppelin related material to open the site...Just my 2...Which is only worth 1 at times. :D

it seems like the sand is really shooting through the hour glass now..

or I grow old waiting, and my sense of perspective is getting warped.

the muted strums really have my hopes up though.

It would be awesome if we got a taste of it (among other musical ventures) on the site when it opens.

Agree!

You don't care for DC, or just the C/P album?

That album and pretty much 1984 DC onwards.

That album and pretty much 1984 DC onwards.

Not a big fan of DC...Although I did like a few songs on the album, and thought Jimmy played very well on it.

waaaaah 12 mins to go, good grief I'm so excited..it's 0:50 inthe morning over here ans what am I doing? waiting for the launch of a website..I'm insane..:slapface: