2012 - 2013 tour

David Lee

I doubt that you will do anything to see one last tour, there are plenty of sadistic things that you would never want to do, even if it granted you vip seats for every concert. (Like eating a living family member after setting your dog on fire, singing shlager songs being barenekkid on Antarctica, while popping out your own eyeballs with a selected teaspoon that cost you exactly 9500187645538 dollar on Ebay on a full moon night)

Statement is felgercarb.

I doubt that you will do anything to see one last tour, there are plenty of sadistic things that you would never want to do, even if it granted you vip seats for every concert. (Like eating a living family member after setting your dog on fire, singing shlager songs being barenekkid on Antarctica, while popping out your own eyeballs with a selected teaspoon that cost you exactly 9500187645538 dollar on Ebay on a full moon night)

Statement is felgercarb.

:hysterical:

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame,

I'm sorry, but you didn't! I had no special contacts or friends with access to tickets, I didn't get my name drawn from the lottery - or any of my family or friends that I entered and I never won any of the MANY contests I entered. What I did in addition the above was checked ticket brokers (and got scammed), E-bay, Gum Tree and any other site I could find to find a way to get a ticket. I contacted radio stations, record companies, anyone I could think of that might help me get a ticket. After days and weeks searching and bidding, I ended up paying $1600 for a standing companion ticket from a guy from Ireland. It didn't matter...even if I didn't score a ticket before the show, I was going. I would have worked even harder once I got to London to get a ticket...and was willing to spend considerably more than I did!

So NO...those people were NOT prepared to do ANYTHING to score a ticket!

Major Major

You are correct that there was a limited number of tickets avaailble, but EVERYONE has their price! And I'm sure a lot of the casual "fans" that scored tickets by luck or contacts would have sold theirs to a true Zep fan if the price was right or if those people that wanted it were willing to do "anything" to see them in 2007.

Above statement is true.

Some things offered to me for my ticket by people who would do a lotta things to get in:

A holiday to Hawaii, cabin and food included

A blowjob by a very cute Italian lady

6000 Euro in cash by some fat German bloke in front of the O2

This whole topic is going nowhere.

Anyway.....welcome David Lee to this amazingly inspired forum.

Great to know that you love good music. Hope you have a pleasant stay and that all responses here have convinced you that we are all a bunch of loonies.

With regards,

Res toot ploink zip shakalaka boom pow trololo Wati.

TheStairwayRemainsTheSame,

I'm sorry, but you didn't! I had no special contacts or friends with access to tickets, I didn't get my name drawn from the lottery - or any of my family or friends that I entered and I never won any of the MANY contests I entered. What I did in addition the above was checked ticket brokers (and got scammed), E-bay, Gum Tree and any other site I could find to find a way to get a ticket. I contacted radio stations, record companies, anyone I could think of that might help me get a ticket. After days and weeks searching and bidding, I ended up paying $1600 for a standing companion ticket from a guy from Ireland. It didn't matter...even if I didn't score a ticket before the show, I was going. I would have worked even harder once I got to London to get a ticket...and was willing to spend considerably more than I did!

So NO...those people were NOT prepared to do ANYTHING to score a ticket!

Major Major

You are correct that there was a limited number of tickets avaailble, but EVERYONE has their price! And I'm sure a lot of the casual "fans" that scored tickets by luck or contacts would have sold theirs to a true Zep fan if the price was right or if those people that wanted it were willing to do "anything" to see them in 2007.

How do you know? I genuinely think people would have killed to be there.

Archived