2012 Baseball Thread

Bong-Man

So I can read post after post of people supporting the O's and I can't be the ONE person supporting the 27-time champion Yankees??? Plus my boy, Andy Pettite, is going tonight. Got an autographed ball from him when he was speaking at a local church this spring, just before he announced he was coming back! My son got a personalized autographed ball from Granderson this spring at a game. Good people those Yankees!!

Time for you to start your own Oriole appreciation thread...but don't be surprised if I give you a "bird"! ;)

:hysterical:

A bunch of arrogant pricks and I know it all too well living in NY state. I am happy they only got 1 run. Two on with no outs and only 1 run. that is good. Pettite is no longer a great pitcher. I am hoping we run his ass out early. He throws alot of garbage. Have to be patient. Take the balls. First pitch, ball one. Sure the Yankees had to go buy that Jap that played his whole career for Seattle. They are nothing more than thieves. They do not develope talent, they steal it and ruin the game. They will not win the series. No chance.

Fucking Hardy. Should have scored. Stupid stupid fucking base running. And Weiters has been pure shit in this series. He cant hit from the right. I would have pinch hit for him with the bases loaded with the other catcher. Start pushing some fucking buttons Buck. Or we are in trouble.

Hardy is single handidly fucking us. If we do not prevail it will be his fault. He blows one run by not paying attention. He had the third base coach waving him home. A shit error and he can hit a slow fucking fastball from a pitcher that is 99 fucking yrs old

Hardy is single handidly fucking us. If we do not prevail it will be his fault. He blows one run by not paying attention. He had the third base coach waving him home. A shit error and he can hit a slow fucking fastball from a pitcher that is 99 fucking yrs old

Chill out Rick...Geeez , enough already :blahblah:

Fucking Hardy. Should have scored. Stupid stupid fucking base running. And Weiters has been pure shit in this series. He cant hit from the right. I would have pinch hit for him with the bases loaded with the other catcher. Start pushing some fucking buttons Buck. Or we are in trouble.

I would have like to see Teagarden come in last night. Maybe we'll see him yet.

Chill out Rick...Geeez , enough already :blahblah:

I have cheered for this team when they were sweepin the cellar for twenty years. As a fan since 1969 I will bitch if I think someone is fucking up. Hardy looked like Oliver Hardy. We escapted thank God. I just dont know hoow he doesnt score on that play? Neither do the annoucers including Cal Ripken. And the play at home by Weiters, well hopefully he learned something from that .

Maybe Jones will break out in NY>? I hope so. We need him to produce. Gonzalez, I feel better about sending him to the mound than anyone. I love the way he has pitched. I am expecting him to shut them down. I wonder if Buck will go to Saunders in game 4? I would after what he did to Texas,.

This game and series means alot more to me than most of you. You know how many damned Yankee fans I have texting me? Giving me the shit?

I have cheered for this team when they were sweepin the cellar for twenty years. As a fan since 1969 I will bitch if I think someone is fucking up. Hardy looked like Oliver Hardy. We escapted thank God. I just dont know hoow he doesnt score on that play? Neither do the annoucers including Cal Ripken. And the play at home by Weiters, well hopefully he learned something from that .

Bitching about it on the forum get's old Rick and it get's old in a hurry. Just sayin'

Bitching about it on the forum get's old Rick and it get's old in a hurry. Just sayin'

Ally, you are out of line. I am bitching about the game. about a player, not a member. I have Yankee fans texting me and I do not wish to face them if we had lost this game. It means alot more to me than you. So I dont know where you are getting the attitude.

Ally, you are out of line. I am bitching about the game. about a player, not a member. I have Yankee fans texting me and I do not wish to face them if we had lost this game. It means alot more to me than you. So I dont know where you are getting the attitude.

Too many F Bombs...end of

Hi kids - I'm home!!!

Had a fabulous time tonight! Wish I could go to NY...

Glad to you had a great time! Even though I am obviously not rooting for your team, I'm glad you got to see them win a playoff game in person.

:)

Archived