New box sets including unreleased material

JTM

Amazon.es (Spain, my supposed go-to store for this one) had the boxes at 125 euros (about US$ 170) so I said no freaking way and bought them at Barnes & Noble, which charged 105 per album and just $10,46 for Shipping & Handling to Barcelona.

Now I don't think we have any HD tracks retailer around, so I gave up on the digital downloads (sad, I know) placing my value on the physical stuff but now I can't get them out of my head. Question is: am I elligible for HD downloads, too? Having purchased the box sets in a foreign (though international) retailer? I'm not very familiar as to how digital downloads for this kind of release work...

Thanks very much in advance

If your HD download card is from a North American retailer, you might be blocked from downloading the content from another region.

Your only option may be to have somebody in North America download the content for you. The files could then be sent physically or digitally to you in any number of ways.

I would just do the John Belushi "sorry" thing after he smashes the guys guitar in Animal House.

The last thing I need to do is to reference Animal House. I might end up like Kevin Bacon ("Remain calm, all is well")...or worse yet, Neidermayer's horse.

I was thinking more along the lines of, " If the sun refused to shine..."

I deliberately ordered my box sets by super saver delivery so they'd arrive after my son's revision and some work I have to do myself.

But they came today anyway .... think it would be wrong to allow myself just one or two tracks: it's all or nothing and I think I might just have to stare at them until the end of the week !

http://www.rte.ie/radio/utils/radioplayer/rteradioweb.html#!rii=1%3A20589281%3A1031%3A01-06-2014%3A

New interview with Jimmy Page on the Dave Fanning Sunday show on RTÉ yesterday.

Probably the best interview with Jimmy I ever heard.

We also hear the interesting news that the song with JPJ singing was "La La". It's title comes from the fact that JPJ was lala-ing his idea of what a vocal track would sound like and LA LA was written on the tape box. So that's it. The plot thickens. I did a capture yesterday of the full interview and will be uploading it.

Yup, that's what I said a while back. Nice to have JPJ's vocal melody confirmed for those who doubted. Edited by The Dark Lord

Wow. The three first releases are awesome. And I know I should be hearing and enjoying the first three albums. But I am only salivating thinking about the 4th album and Physical Graffiti :cheer: remasters.

Whilst I await my Super Deluxe Box Sets to arrive from Barnes&Noble to Australia, actually ordered all the vinyl and SDBS from amazon initially then thought against it because I'm unemployed at the moment and thought the wife would kill me, but the savings I'm making from Barnes&Noble enticed me again and figured I'd get to hear it all before she does is worth it anyway, was wondering if you can tell that you've got a numbered limited edition print prior to opening the box as I'd like to keep them unopened, will be buying the individual vinyls and CD's from JB HiFi this Friday?

post-11164-0-42906600-1401729966_thumb.j

Whilst I await my Super Deluxe Box Sets to arrive from Barnes&Noble to Australia, actually ordered all the vinyl and SDBS from amazon initially then thought against it because I'm unemployed at the moment and thought the wife would kill me, but the savings I'm making from Barnes&Noble enticed me again and figured I'd get to hear it all before she does is worth it anyway, was wondering if you can tell that you've got a numbered limited edition print prior to opening the box as I'd like to keep them unopened, will be buying the individual vinyls and CD's from JB HiFi this Friday?

attachicon.gifLZIIIIII.jpg

I think the only way to know is to open the set, and look to see if the album art is numbered. Damned if you do, and damned if you don't. Time to order a set of those X-ray sunglasses from the back of a comic book, I guess, but don't tell your wife what they are! Edited by The Dark Lord

I've got one more day! I'm going straight to the music store as soon as I get off work tomorrow!!! It's good because I've played my copy of 'Zeppelin I' to the point of not working anymore haha.

Edited by JLee93

Here in America, and am barely able to contain my excitement to get these re-issues! GTBT is my absolute fave song, so I will be blasting that out when I pick up the deluxe CD's tomorrow from my local Best Buy...gonna have to wait on the Super Deluxe Editions (just got married, and still paying off the wedding/honeymoon!). I made sure I could work from home tomorrow so I can run out at 10:00 a.m. to grab the new CD's. It's great to read that everyone is loving the new remasters! .

For those of us in the States it's a Tuesday release for the sets and not Monday like the rest of the world! I must suffer one extra day, without these in my hands! :wall::wtf:

yah and according to my order they will not get here till Monday,saw on facebook they are no 1 in UK and over 1 million sold today

yah and according to my order they will not get here till Monday,saw on facebook they are no 1 in UK and over 1 million sold today

Just checked US Amazon and first album, II and III (deluxe) are 1, 2, and 3 in music sales there. Almost like they planned it (i.e., the right order).

top-3.jpg

This is what my order says,why didnt they have them ready to deliver to me on the 3rd??

Pre-ordered