What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

What made me happy today?

Eating a really tasty teriyaki/grilled pineapple cheeseburger today at lunch after being outside, watching my son play in a soccer tournament. The weather is hot and the sun is unrelenting. I love my child and want him to excel but I really hope his team loses tomorrow so we don't have to show up on Monday morning.faint1.gif

GO MissMelanie's Son!! :cheer:

Ronniedawg :lol:

First run in weeks made me very happy this morning :thumbsup:

Thanks Virginia! wave.gif

His team lost but they put up a valiant effort.

Good for you for going on a run.cheer.gif I need to be at the gym this morning because I ate a lot of junk this weekend but I just can't get motivated to move.thumbdown.gif

Aw, well, good job on playing well! :)

It's so hot here that just standing on the front porch is probably still an effective way to lose an lb. or 2 :) Heat advisory; we're heading toward 100 degrees.

Finding this right after writing John Bonham a message on facebook this morning. I found a baby hat in a tree in almost the same spot on Saturday.

The message I wrote said:

"Subways was giving out free breakfast sandwiches today and the designated song of the day on the radio is Whole Lotta Love and....Victory Day started playing when I started this message. There's more...."

.... strange. I just noticed this is my 9th post. Someone placed two cards in my walking path Saturday morning that I found before I found the hat. The Queen of Diamonds and 9 of Hearts.

247045_10150208215467681_577387680_7199449_5693976_n.jpg

Edited by happiness

Hi Ally and Walesdad,

So England is good for something then? :slapface::rolleyes:;):lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Yeah, England's alright. Not sure about those cockney gits though :lol:

Not such a bad placel,it's going to be nice next season popping over the bridge to show you lot how the game should be played. ;)

Hi Walesdad,

You are so welcome as i know how hard getting in to the Premiesship is, and if you can play the same level of football that got you there against the likesr of the overpaid, overseas and oversexed shower that make up over 50% of the premiership you'll have a friend in me thats for sure, Good Luck.

Kindegards, Danny

Hi Walesdad,

You are so welcome as i know how hard getting in to the Premiesship is, and if you can play the same level of football that got you there against the likesr of the overpaid, overseas and oversexed shower that make up over 50% of the premiership you'll have a friend in me thats for sure, Good Luck.

Kindegards, Danny

Nice words Dan,muchos gracias.I don't think the club will change the way they play,wether the opposition will allow them to play that way is another thing.I'm also under no illusions about the job the Swans will have in trying to stay in that division,but it's going to be great seeing the likes of Spurs,Liverpool,the two Manchester's and Arsenal coming down to my neck of the woods.With a bit of luck,they'll be so buggered up after the journey down they won't have any energy left to play. :D

Yeah, England's alright. Not sure about those cockney gits though :lol:

Oi Oi you "Scotch and Coke" (bloke)

You're avin a "Giraffe" (laugh) me "Ole China Plate" (mate)

Now git yourself down the "Frog and Toad" (road)

And in to the nearest "Rub a Dub" (pub)

Dig deep in to your "Sky Rocket" (Pocket)

And order yourself a "Ship In Full Sail" (pint of ale)

And try no to "Wallace And Grommit" (vomit)

You "Lemon Squeezer" (geezer)

And dont forget to cash your "Nightboat To Cairo" (giro) :lol:

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Nice words Dan,muchos gracias.I don't think the club will change the way they play,wether the opposition will allow them to play that way is another thing.I'm also under no illusions about the job the Swans will have in trying to stay in that division,but it's going to be great seeing the likes of Spurs,Liverpool,the two Manchester's and Arsenal coming down to my neck of the woods.With a bit of luck,they'll be so buggered up after the journey down they won't have any energy left to play. :D

Hi Walesdad,

Just for you i have emailes Sepp Blabla to ask the cheating kraut if he will give a goals advantage against every foreign player that is played in the premiership, that means, Swansea 11 Arsenal 0, even before you start, come on, ya gotta win now mate aint ya? :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Walesdad,

Just for you i have emailes Sepp Blabla to ask the cheating kraut if he will give a goals advantage against every foreign player that is played in the premiership, that means, Swansea 11 Arsenal 0, even before you start, come on, ya gotta win now mate aint ya? :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

What with a squad that includes a Dutch keeper,a Spanish full back,an Italian centre forward,a Hun supporting Sweaty Sock midfielder,a few players from the incorrect side of that Bridge and even the odd Welshman,I don't know if there would be any advantage to be had from such a rule (not that we are not 100% a Welsh club mind ;) ).Not a bad idea though all the same mate.

Cheers Ally,I never thought I'd see the day when my home town club rubbed shoulders with the big boy's,next season should be a hell of a ride. :D

Enjoy :)