Jimmy Page on BBC World ?

truth and beauty

It's airing on Thursday. Just found out from BBC World's facebook page. Don't know when.

I should imagine they'll have it on throughout the day on the BBC News channel if they're not giving a specific time. I expect it will also be on the BBC News website tomorrow under the entertainment section. Hopefully this interview will be more insightful and longer than Jools Holland's last night!

The interview will be aired on BBC World News channel at 2230 GMT...it should be available in the UK as well though :yesnod: ..if not I'm sure it'll appear on Youtube fairly soon..I'm just looking forward to finally be able to see an interview that is aired in my country (cause I do get BBC World News :yes2: )

I'm still trying to find out when this can be seen. ZepRex, I heard it would first be shown at 0100 GMT on Friday .. but not too sure. Also that one repeat would be at 1230 GMT .

What I hope is either that it will be run at 1900 GMT when you can see BBC World on BBC 4 . Or that it will be posted online. Otherwise I don't think I'll see it in the UK . Though as you say, it will appear on YouTube !