2013 NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES - ROBERT PLANT PRESENTS THE SENSATIONAL SPACE SHIFTERS

sam_webmaster

Thanks for posting this article clw. I enjoyed reading it, Robert seems to be a very down-to-earth guy. I didn't see where they called Patty his wife though.............but, I could have missed it. I'll have to re-read it.

I swear to God it said wife and now says partner,do you think it was gone back into and edited?

Thanks for posting this article clw. I enjoyed reading it, Robert seems to be a very down-to-earth guy. I didn't see where they called Patty his wife though.............but, I could have missed it. I'll have to re-read it.

http://www.robertplant.com/press/robert-plant-explains-the-british-condition-la-weekly/

right here,this is the one I saved and does say wife!!

After exploring Americana music the last few years, what drew you back to classic blues and world music?

I have had an amazing education the last few years. The time I spent around all of those men and women was an eye-opening experience. The thing about working with musicians in Nashville is that they generally are always moving on to the next thing. [Plant's wife and singer-songwriter] Patty [Griffin] went to work on her solo record and [guitarist] Buddy [Miller] went to produce the Carolina Chocolate Drops.

and this is the one from his own website

http://www.robertplant.com/press/robert-plant-explains-the-british-condition-la-weekly/

right here,this is the one I saved and does say wife!!

After exploring Americana music the last few years, what drew you back to classic blues and world music?

I have had an amazing education the last few years. The time I spent around all of those men and women was an eye-opening experience. The thing about working with musicians in Nashville is that they generally are always moving on to the next thing. [Plant's wife and singer-songwriter] Patty [Griffin] went to work on her solo record and [guitarist] Buddy [Miller] went to produce the Carolina Chocolate Drops.

ok,well I thought I was losing it! it still says married under the article on his web page

LOL! I know how you feel! I feel like I'm losing it a lot!

Interesting editing and interesting that it wasn't changed on his website. Hmmmmmmm...........I did like in the article where he said that he's happy to be the only singer on this tour and not trying to harmonize, that Patty would glare at him when he would hit the wrong note. I can't even imagine.

lucky patty

LOL! I know how you feel! I feel like I'm losing it a lot!

Interesting editing and interesting that it wasn't changed on his website. Hmmmmmmm...........I did like in the article where he said that he's happy to be the only singer on this tour and not trying to harmonize, that Patty would glare at him when he would hit the wrong note. I can't even imagine.

I wish I was going,for sure would find you!!

Robert Plant in Dallas, Texas in less than two weeks. If anyone on this forum is going to this show and wants to meet up, I will be the one wearing a Led Zeppelin T-shirt. You can't miss me.

Robert Plant in Dallas, Texas in less than two weeks. If anyone on this forum is going to this show and wants to meet up, I will be the one wearing a Led Zeppelin T-shirt. You can't miss me.

I'll be the other dude in a zep shirt....LOL. .....but seriously we should have a Dallas fourm meet before the show.

I'll be the other dude in a zep shirt....LOL. .....but seriously we should have a Dallas fourm meet before the show.

This is a really good idea. I wonder how many people from Chicago I could meet up with at Plant's show in July. Any Chicago people on this thread?

If you can arrange it, I am in. That is if I have not offended you somehow with the frankness and bluntness of some of my previous posts. (Regardless, I am actually a very easy going and very laid-back person).

Only 10 days and counting. Like I said, I am going to make every attempt to be at or near the front of the stage sometime before Robert's show is over. I have been to well over 100 concerts and I am pretty good at getting as close to the stage as possible. Whenever I have lawn seats to a concert, I (and the people I am with) are usually sitting in some of the empty seats under the shed.

Can't wait to see Robert Plant and Robert Plant to see Me.

Less than a week to go!

What's interesting is that a couple of the Robert Plant shows I am seeing are on dates that correspond to previous Zeppelin concerts I saw. I'll be excited for the SSS show and a little nostalgic at the same time.

3 days to go! Kingzoso have you been to the Paladium before?

Now 2 days to go! No I have never seen a show at the Palladium before. I checked out their website the other day and from what I could see, it looks like a good place to see Mr. Plant. Have you been there before?

I wish I could,even have a friend there!

Yes Toronto is a nice place to visit. Last time Led Zeppelin was in Toronto i saw them Sept 4 1971. They never came back, many rumours, Jimmy's black beauty was stolen, friggin dumby

I am sure nothing could beat that concert

Yes Toronto is a nice place to visit. Last time Led Zeppelin was in Toronto i saw them Sept 4 1971. They never came back, many rumours, Jimmy's black beauty was stolen, friggin dumby

Archived