SIBLY?

albion68

There ought to be a "newbie dictionary" pinned to Zep sites. Seeing how lots of people get lost when they see things like ....

WIAWSNB

FITR

LTTE

TSRTS

SIBLY

NFBM

HOTH

etc.... There is a never ending acronym use by collectors/enthusiasts that have grown tired of constantly typing full song/album/boot titles. After a while everybody knows what they are.

There ought to be a "newbie dictionary" pinned to Zep sites. Seeing how lots of people get lost when they see things like ....

WIAWSNB

FITR

LTTE

TSRTS

SIBLY

NFBM

HOTH

etc.... There is a never ending acronym use by collectors/enthusiasts that have grown tired of constantly typing full song/album/boot titles. After a while everybody knows what they are.

I'm no newbie, but for some reason I have always had trouble with acronyms. For example, from your list there, what the hell is LTTE?

Oh, I feel really stupid. Thanks for clarifying.

Dont feel bad. When I looked at the song list posted by one of the members that attended It jumped out at me-SIBLY. Im thinking, wow, I thought I knew all of their songs. I emailed someone asking where I could find it. They never answered. How in the fuck is anyone supposed to know that this is Since Ive Been Loving You??? It used to be the name of a big department store years ago!

The acronym me and my buddy use is for the fourth album. Since we both belive there is no offical name for it, we wave our hand horizontal (palm facing down) once, when talking about it. its from the VH1 Legends special in which Page, descibing the reason behide all the album cover design. He waved his hand the same way descibing, how the idea flew over the heads of the record company.

what would be the acronym for Living Loving Maid ( She's just a women)

LLM(SJAW) or

LLM or since Heartbreaker is always played with it

HB+LLM(SJAW)

All I'm saying is if you're going to abbreviate song titles as acronyms, you should use H for Heartbreaker instead of HB.

I understand your point but it's easier (at least for me) to remember HB for Heartbreaker than H.... maybe because Heartbreaker is actually two words put together to form one..... as my browser loves to remind me every time I write out Heartbreaker :lol:

Personally I just prefer writing Heartbreaker out instead of abbreviating it

Archived