Who was you first EVER crush

SozoZoso

Oh Andy...had a life-size poster in my room...he was beyond adorable...R.I.P.

He sure was DD!! My mom took my cousin and I to see him at the Nassau Coliseum one time, we were only about 10 years old. After the concert, as the crowd was making its way outside, my cousin swore she saw him. She grabbed my hand and off the two of us went. We ended up lost for hours and it wasn't until the place was completely cleared out, that my mom found us. She was not very happy at all and it was the last concert she ever took us to! LOL!

Ha Ha! I wish I had known better at 10 to make my way to the Nassau Coliseum or the Garden to see Zep play! I'm afraid at that age it was all about the Osmonds and the Bay City Rollers!

Oh for a minute I thought we were talking about real childhood memories, real people and not celebrities. I wonder where she is now? The girl from 7th grade. Probably a 300 lb beached whale.

You could do a search on FB...you never know.

Oh for a minute I thought we were talking about real childhood memories, real people and not celebrities. I wonder where she is now? The girl from 7th grade. Probably a 300 lb beached whale.

Yeah I can't remember my first celebrity crush. I was usually crushing on my father's college buddies. :lol:

Michael J Fox. A video of "Back To The Future" at some friend's house, and some weird unfamiliar new feeling that hit me like a truck. Age nine, I think. Funny how a lot of people seem to recall their first celebrity and or / RL crushes (the RL one followed shortly after, for me) at that sort of age, before the puberty hormones supposedly kick in.

I don't remember which one was first, but these guys filled my bedroom walls ...

Robert Plant

Peter Frampton

David Essex

Rick Springfield

David Gilmour

many others, too

in real life, you probably wont believe this, but my present husband!

We went to the same school, and I just thought he was the biggest spunk! ( still do ♥ )

I don't remember which one was first, but these guys filled my bedroom walls ...

Robert Plant

Peter Frampton

David Essex

Rick Springfield

David Gilmour

many others, too

We went to the same school, and I just thought he was the biggest spunk! ( still do ♥ )

That's so wonderful!! :)

Slave, at least call him the light of your universe or other sweet sugar coated words "my present husband" does not fill a man full of confidence... ;)

Archived