Hammer Horror, The Musters, The Addams Family

geekfreak

4 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

I would need more details to have any chance of tracking it down. B&W or color? Era? Cast? Plot? etc.

It’s color and I believe it’s a 70’s film, that’s all I remember, I think it was a father and son team or something searching out vampires and at the end one of them gets pushed down a staircase and when he looks up he has fangs, and not to sound racist but this is the only way I can describe it the one guy had a jewfro.

7 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

It’s color and I believe it’s a 70’s film, that’s all I remember, I think it was a father and son team or something searching out vampires and at the end one of them gets pushed down a staircase and when he looks up he has fangs, and not to sound racist but this is the only way I can describe it the one guy had a jewfro.

Grave of the Vampire (1972)

This BBC Radio 2 documentary covers the history of the popular Hammer horror films made at Bray studios in the 60's and 70's.Hosted by Mark Kermode and featuring interviews with directors and actors including Ingrid Pitt, it's a fascinating insight into a bygone era of movie making. First broadcast on BBC Radio 2 - 8th July 1997.

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 5:21 PM, paul carruthers said:

As far as "Hammer Babes," it's a tough call between Susan Denberg and Veronica Carlson; maybe I forgot "Ingrid Pitt"...

I think Ingrid Pitt was the most beautiful and buxom of them all, she was great in Countess Dracula, where she played Elizabeth Bathory.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...