2015 NFL Thread

Walter

^^ When do the Bills play Dallas Rick? I just looked at the schedule for the next 2 weeks & didn't see the Bills playing the Boys.

I'm still wondering if I should roll with the Cowboys today? 

I believe Walter beat me to the punch.  You know I did want Dallas to win this game.  But since Walter has put me in a foul mood, I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I believe Walter beat me to the punch.  You know I did want Dallas to win this game.  But since Walter has put me in a foul mood, I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

How did put you in a foul mood?   Don't give me control over your life!?! ;) 

I really do feel sorry for Rick. I didn't catch the game (waking up at 5:30 AM? No thanks), so I don't know about any of that ref stuff, but I do know that Buffalo's players are dropping like flies. And not just their players, but their STAR players. 

And how about that Oakland game?! You need to stick with your team Strider! 

Pittsburgh losing to fucking KANSAS CITY. 

Washington barely beats TB.

Atlanta slips by Tennessee.

Wacky week.....

Edited by Steal Away Now Baby Rose

Yeah, I know it's only the Texans and the Titans last week, but the Fins look like a whole new team. Apparently, some kind of fire was lit under their asses--but the real test comes this Thursday against the Pats. Beat them & then you really prove something....

You probably already know this paul, but Miami beat Houston for the first time EVER today, having lost all seven of their previous matchups.

I also saw that had Houston won, they would have tied the Jets for the longest ever winning streak against the Dolphins, as the Jets won eight straight against Miami on two separate occasions.

I believe that this brings the number of NFL teams who have never beaten a certain opponent down to five.

Edited by Steal Away Now Baby Rose

You probably already know this paul, but Miami beat Houston for the first time EVER today, having lost all seven of their previous matchups.

I also saw that had Houston won, they would have tied the Jets for the longest ever winning streak against the Dolphins, as the Jets won eight straight against Miami on two separate occasions.

I believe that this brings the number of NFL teams who have never beaten a certain opponent down to five.

Hmmm, I must have missed the announcers saying during the telecast that it was the 1st time the Fins ever beat Houston--if they did say it. But, thanks for pointing that out to me...

I guess the real question now is do the new, and supposedly improved Fins have a shot at beating Brady and Belichick?

Monday Night Football might be a snoozefest tonight--Arizona should run the Ravens off the field...

Hmmm, I must have missed the announcers saying during the telecast that it was the 1st time the Fins ever beat Houston--if they did say it. But, thanks for pointing that out to me...

I guess the real question now is do the new, and supposedly improved Fins have a shot at beating Brady and Belichick?

Monday Night Football might be a snoozefest tonight--Arizona should run the Ravens off the field...

I have Carson Palmer as the last hurrah on my fantasy Draft Kings team.  On the big Sunday contest.  Miami will have to do what the Jets forgot to do.  Account for Gronkowski.  How the hell do you leave the guy wide open when you know he is going to be the primary receiver?  Stupid.  just like Rex Ryan and his stupid ass calls on 3rd and 4th and one.  WTF?  

Btw, GREAT JOB Cowboys!  You did just enough to take a loss out of the jaws of victory!  Ridiculous!  

Greg Hardy might be a bigger problem for the Cowboys than Romo being hurt.

Yeah, I know, right?  Strider should be happy!

Very happy! Da Raiduhs are in the Wild Card picture.

And how about that Oakland game?! You need to stick with your team Strider! 

I'll take a real win in the standings over a win in the pool any day.

If you are talking about the Houston Texans, sure. But Miami beat the Houston Oilers plenty of times.