Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

moonmaid, thats what i said when i saw this pic. oh MY god.

Slave, you and I are on the same "Page," so to speak (is that the first time that joke's been said on this thread??). I've been following your posts, and you react the way I do when I see pics of Jimmy now. Like the way you feel about this picture is the same way I feel:

2uyp25f.jpg

Sure, we all agree, he was so hot when he was younger. But there is something about him these days that is almost painfully hot. Right?

edit for typo

Edited by Moonmaid

Slave, you and I are on the same "Page," so to speak (is that the first time that joke's been said on this thread??). I've been following your posts, and you react the way I do when I see pics of Jimmy now. Like the way you feel about this picture is the same way I feel:

2uyp25f.jpg

Sure, we all agree, he was so hot when he was younger. But there is something about him these days that is almost painfully hot. Right?

edit for typo

YES moonmaid, i just love the way jimmy looks today. hes so classy. even his casual gear like at the foos concert, is all class. i dont know if he has a stylist or not, but either way he looks great. im guessing its all his own doing. he always was a style leader. i bet army jackets are selling like hotcakes in england these days! he just seems to never put a foot wrong when it comes to his clothes, hair and the style of the photos. ross halfin really does capture him quite well. i could look at jimmy all day.............i just hope and pray that i will get to see him in person one day.

Man do I love him in this outfit - he looks so HOT! That shirt just does something to me... :wub::wub:

Here are some pics of HIM with that shirt, ILJP. Hope these will do you fine...winking0008.gif

jimmy160.jpg

dallas75r.jpg

dallas75o.jpg

But please please, do not take his Jack away from him!! :D

FinderScreenSnapz256-1.jpg