Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

ID1017_LED_ZEPPELIN_6.JPG

Aw, PlantPage, I agree with what my good friend ILJP just said - of course, you would have been welcome to join us back then and we would have had a fantastic time together.

Tks MSG...looks like two is a company, three is a crowd would have worked (ahhh...the friendly crowds of the 70's, nothing like it), I am sure there would be lot more "tag-alongs" from here too!!!), and it would have to be Front Row............. :D

1975-03-21_Seattle_38_Encore.jpg

My contribution for the evening. I've been reading Mick Wall's book and he's getting less and less innocent in the early tours. But I was never fooled either! He's just too cute!

arbiter_power_100.jpg

never seen this one before...beautiful...innocent looking,

...AEN27, just started reading Rebel Heart , I love the way Bebe describes Page as Sir Lancelot and all that fairy tale like you mentioned earlier...yes, he is not so innocent for sure at the HYATT House...it just doesn't matter, his charisma is deadly, bewitching... poor BEBE, once he called her, she ran out so fast, she even forgot her purse!!!.... :P

cross64.jpg

[/quote name=PlanetPage' date='Nov 26 2008, 08:31 PM' post='292433]

My contribution for the evening. I've been reading Mick Wall's book and he's getting less and less innocent in the early tours. But I was never fooled either! He's just too cute!

arbiter_power_100.jpg

never seen this one before...beautiful...innocent looking,

...AEN27, just started reading Rebel Heart , I love the way Bebe describes Page as Sir Lancelot and all that fairy tale like you mentioned earlier...yes, he is not so innocent for sure at the HYATT House...it just doesn't matter, his charisma is deadly, bewitching... poor BEBE, once he called her, she ran out so fast, she even forgot her purse!!!.... :P

cross64.jpg

Oh, I love that. The Riot house has nothing on Tower House, with his fairy tale room, and the minuete she gets to the UK, she has to go there! Oh, I am so jealous! You're right. His charisma is deadly bewitching. Look at what he does to all of us!

This was on a about year ago today! I can't believe it.

2ajdzwl.jpg

No, it wasn't. It was some 30 years ago, Aen27! ;)

Same smile, same cheeky look...some things NEVER change, do they?

In this picture I still see the essence of the 70's Jimmy, just adorable!

I meant he did this big interview a year ago this week, right before the O2.

But you're right about his look.

I totally agree with you AMAZONIC, he has the same pouts the carisma, but yes his smile...it was heart melting then and is heart mealting now :wub: :wub:

I bet your feelings havn't changed either ;)

Diana-Loura Love your Young Jimmy-Older Jimmy Sig

It my Xmas present of a Pagey 2009 calendar which I made on the internet :D

It's the one called "Jimmy Page: A World Of Passion"

My Calendar

I couldn't get it to open. I wanted to see it. I have always wanted a calender just of Jimmy. I found an unoffical one of Zep for '09 on ebay, with many Jimmy pics. It should be all Pagey, but it will do.

Edited by aen27

I totally agree with you AMAZONIC, he has the same pouts the carisma, but yes his smile...it was heart melting then and is heart mealting now :wub: :wub:

I bet your feelings havn't changed either ;)

Hahaha, Lucia! No, they haven't ....if Mr Page still keeps looking that good at this age...the feelings can only get better & better :P

jpcirca87-2.jpg

mmhhhhhhh....love this one! Thanks, Aen27.

You always post great pictures!!! :)