Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Wow I wold love a giant poster of that pic in my room! that must have bin very dstarcting for you :lol:

So sad that you can't find it :(

And yes it took me about 2/3 hours to go throught this thread (I was building up my pagey collection :) )

Yes, it WAS distracting!!! but in the best possible way, of course. :) It's a miracle I ever made it to/through vet school!! LOL!!!! But, I did...and am practicing vet med to this day AND still drooling over Jimmy!! Some things will never chnage, even after all these years, I guess..... :)

Sharon

PS---I would be SOOOOOO grateful if ANYONE on this site knows where I could get a poster of my dearly beloved long gone one, from my previous post above. Thanks!! :)

This thread provides so much comfort on a snow day. YEP! Trapped in the house all day by a foot of snow. What better way to spend that time than drooling over Jimmy pics? :wub:

Spending the day trapped in the house drooling over Jimmy himself maybe...or do different things with him? B)

I went scrounging for pics and found some I haven't seen before!

I mean, I've seen similar pics from these events, but not these

specific pictures. Aren't they luscious?

2n20klv.jpg

vdl3yx.jpg

av0y1h.jpg

Luscious indeed, thx!.... Just needed to get my Jimmy fix in before bed... Sweet dreams for sure!

I went scrounging for pics and found some I haven't seen before!

I mean, I've seen similar pics from these events, but not these

specific pictures. Aren't they luscious?

2n20klv.jpg

Oh wow...this one...the colour of his skin in contrast to his hair. No more pale dark vampire, but still so ...insert what you want, I don't know the right words ...

Hey, I can't believe it! I'm drooling over a 65 years old! And I'm sweet sixteen :huh: