Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

led-zeppelin-colour614.jpg

led-zeppelin-colour611.jpg

Oh,I forgot to write this!

This Jimmy's clothes was by Yves Saint-Laurent. It's very classy!

And Jimmy was selected to one of the best dressers by GQ magazine.

(In addition Mr.Saint-Laurent died in last June)

Edited by Alice75

And I am not prejudiced against anyone, groupie or otherwise. Each person is a human being. When I die, He is going to look at my heart and soul, not what I am wearing or whether I am in the company of groupies or models.

I personally esteem your opinion. But as we have another opinions,each musician has their ones.

David Gilmore of Pink Floyd said in interview in 1971(who stayed in Tokyo then).

The relation between the groupies and the musicians look like the prostitutes and the guests who trace parallel lines. It's only that there isn't money issue.

In 1988,when the DJ of Miami radio station asked Jimmy Page what he thought of Pamela's book and his reply was, "Oh I've met a lot of bimbos out there. You know how girls like to exaggerate".

Both Jimmy and Dave have a negative idea about rock stars' hangers.

It is clear that they never loved them.

On the contrary I'm sure Robert Plant has a respect for groupies.

The reason why I love Charlotte isn't that she was a fashion model.

She never talked about Jimmy so far. And she is his child's mother and his granddaughter's grandmother. I think she is so classy lady(just like Jane Asher who never talked about Paul McCartney). In fact Jimmy called Charlotte 'my lady'.

Was there another woman besides her who was called in such a beautiful expression by him?

I'm sure they have a very strong ties even today.

Edited by Alice75

I personally esteem your opinion. But as we have another opinions,each musician has their ones.

David Gilmore of Pink Floyd said in interview in 1971(who stayed in Tokyo then).

The relation between the groupies and the musicians look like the prostitutes and the guests who trace parallel lines. It's only that there isn't money issue.

In 1988,when the DJ of Miami radio station asked Jimmy Page what he thought of Pamela's book and his reply was, "Oh I've met a lot of bimbos out there. You know how girls like to exaggerate".

Both Jimmy and Dave have a negative idea about rock stars' hangers.

It is clear that they never loved them.

On the contrary I'm sure Robert Plant has a respect for groupies.

She never talked about Jimmy so far. And she is his child's mother and his granddaughter's grandmother. I think she is so classy lady(just like Jane Asher who never talked about Paul McCartney). In fact Jimmy called Charlotte 'my lady'.

Was there another woman besides her who was called in such a beautiful expression by him?

All the status symbols and hypocrisy in the world will never change the reality that every human soul is important. If these men simply venture into the world to exploit markets and people without conscience, I make no excuses for them.

Regardless of all that, love continues to make the world go round. You may try to convince me that love was only meant for the privileged among us, but I doubt that very much.

I'm Not Trying To Run Your Life, The Choice Is Up To You

If They Say I Never Loved You, You Know They Are A Liar

And Today I Started Loving You Again

And now back to the Hot Pics of Jimmy :)

Edited by eternal light

n3st2w.jpg

Believe it or not, last week my sister returned from the city with exactly this blouse!

She said she saw it and instantly bought it because she knew I'd adore it! She's sweet...

led-zeppelin-colour614.jpg

Can't help it, but I'm very concentrated on the buttons of Tracy Enims shirt...it looks like it would explode every second! Jimmy looks very peased at his company...which man wouldn't ;)

^^zeplinger, this is Jimmy from the Crusaders era...he was maybe 17 or 18 then. One year older as me, what a weird thought...

What I wanted to say: Great pics everyone!!! As usual!

I agree with you, Alice75!

Charlotte is a LADY in her own. Of all the important women he's had in his life I have always found her as the classiest, most elegant, beautiful and intelligent of all.

I have always believed that the most relevant women in a rocker's life are the wives and mothers of their children. Only they know how they coped with their husbands' crazy and wild life. The groupies used to see a side of the musicians they dated which was kind of "adulterated "and over the top, because of their "gypsy" life while touring and playing stadiums.

Having said that, I believe they were still important to the musicians in some way, as they surely helped them cope with the feeling of loneliness and often boredom of the touring life as well as with the sense of detachment from their home life with wives and children they might have felt.

oh god, he's soooo lovely :blush:

PagepostZep.jpg

He's more than lovely, Diana-l. !!! :D He is a truly handsome man. ;)

OMGjdksjdkqdjqkwjd!!!!

This is the most divine thing I think I have ever seen. Sorry, Monet and Renoir. :P

Amazonic, you are now my Goddess for posting this. :thanku:

oh gosh, Charlotte S.! Thanks for the Goddess... :blush:

You are more than welcome!

Hahaha...Oh yes, he does look DIVINE, doesn't he? Monet or Renoir used to paint about the beauty of lilies and ballerinas, but I trust they would have also made an exceptional portrait of this beautiful human being... ;)

jpnm79.jpg

jp7177.jpg

I like these shots. I have never seen them before!

A jacket and a pair of jeans, ...hmmmm...just perrrrrfect! :wub:

Thank you AMAZONIC ,aen27.

These are from me.

Jimmy looks happy and cheerful!

At the end of last May Jimmy went to the Scarecrow trail in Berkshire.

I wonder if he was given his digital camera from Ross or Scarlet. :D

jimmypage_470_300x470.jpg

jimmypage2_470_470x300.jpg

Edited by Alice75

I agree with you, Alice75!

Charlotte is a LADY in her own. Of all the important women he's had in his life I have always found her as the classiest, most elegant, beautiful and intelligent of all.

I have always believed that the most relevant women in a rocker's life are the wives and mothers of their children. Only they know how they coped with their husbands' crazy and wild life. The groupies used to see a side of the musicians they dated which was kind of "adulterated "and over the top, because of their "gypsy" life while touring and playing stadiums.

Having said that, I believe they were still important to the musicians in some way, as they surely helped them cope with the feeling of loneliness and often boredom of the touring life as well as with the sense of detachment from their home life with wives and children they might have felt.

It was more than that. Jimmy Page was not always at his best on the road, and Pamela Des Barres has mentioned that she personally protected him from an unsavory situation on one occasion. In some cases, the ladies should be thankful that certain groupies have the presence of mind to intervene to prevent their husbands from being even more excessive on the road than they already are.

There are circumstances of which naive wives have no concept, due to the Victorian sensibilities inherent in English society that persist yet to this day. Their husbands sometimes live quite on the edge when they are travelling.

Also, I believe that Degas was the artist best known for painting ballerinas.

Edited by eternal light

It was more than that. Jimmy Page was not always at his best on the road, and Pamela Des Barres has mentioned that she personally protected him from an unsavory situation on one occasion when he was not at his best. In some cases, the ladies should be thankful that certain groupies have the presence of mind to intervene to prevent their husbands from being even more excessive on the road than they already are.

I personally think that Pamela is a good person ,but if it was true,why did Jimmy call her a bimbo?

I suspect she wrote about her relationship with him exaggeratedly more than the actuality.

I personally think that Pamela is a good person ,but if it was true,why did Jimmy call her a bimbo?

I suspect she wrote about her relationship with him exaggeratedly more than the actuality.

That may be his way of talking sometimes. In her case, it may have been due to other circumstances. She was known as a gregarious sort of person, and he may have grown tired of her meandering ways and preferred someone more attentive to him alone, and possibly with a sense of decorum more in harmony with his sensibilities.

I doubt that she exaggerated her accounts of time she spent with him though. It was a free-spirited, fun-loving, perhaps somewhat decadent and sensual environment. Inhibition levels were very low, and the guys may have been in somewhat of a state of diminished capacity where a groupie might have intervened to keep them from going further off the deep end as they indulged.

Edited by eternal light

There are circumstances of which naive wives have no concept, due to the Victorian sensibilities inherent in English society that persist yet to this day. Their husbands sometimes live quite on the edge when they are travelling.

You have misunderstood in part.

Charlotte Martin is the French not the English. I think the French is considerably different from other countries for the marriage. In general they are generous to the opposite sex relation of the partner.

Once upon a time ,they called Jacqueline Onassis 'the woman who has safe in her mind'.

(When I read her biography, I felt this completely!)

I personally think the French women are the most elegant people in the world.

Edited by Alice75

...along with the Italian women and men... ;)

Oh,is it sarcastic? :lol:

I certainly like Carla Bruni-Sarkozy too. She never said an extra thing though she had also dated a few major Rock stars.

Danielle Mitterrand (wife of François Mitterrand: ex- the President of France) answered that ’You should not ask such a private question’ when she was asked about his husband's child of infidelity by newspaper reporters. They never took up that topic since then.

And they were married couple to the last minute. I think that this is a true elegance.

I wrote extra things too much.

Now back to the original theme (Jimmy's hot pics).

Jimmy and young pretty athletes. He looks very glad! :cheer:

led-zeppelin-colour603.jpg

Edited by Alice75