Hot pics of Jimmy

Henrik

Great pic, am I the only one who's never seen a picture of Jimmy wearing a cross? Also, is that a young Dave Lewis with him?

I had never seen him wearing a cross either. Yes, this is from Dave's Feather in the Wind book about the '80 European tour. Dave traveled with them to report in Tight But Loose. I found it very intersting too.

Found these two photographs on Facebook on the 'Jimmy Page' page which is linked on www.JimmyPage.com. They are the copyright of a gentleman called Michael Malone. One is of Mr Malone and JImmy in front of the tapestry which JPP put up for auction. The other is a card which was signed and sent by Jimmy. I have copied Mr Malone's text giving the background to the card. Obviously, I don't know if these photos or text have been printed here before.

"... Jimmy Page wrote this inside a card he sent to the then international supreme head of Aleister Crowley's Ordo Templi Orientis, Caliph H.A.777 (Lt.Maj. Grady L. McMurtry, U.S. Army, ret.).

With the one exception of Page speaking over the telephone with Helen Parsons Smith shortly after acquiring Crowley's Boleskine Manor, the O.T.O. never heard another word from Jimmy Page.

(He asked Helen (widow of AEROJET CORP. Co-Founder Jack Parsons) if she knew of any of the manor's decorative details when Aleister resided there.For her attention, assistance, & time Page sent her autographed copies of all Led Zeppelin's releases at the time. Helen didn't like rock music & the gifts from Page went unplayed into an attic trunk.)

This card is indisputible physical hard evidence linking rock music with magick. Grady let me borrow it for almost a year before wanting it back. It now sleeps, buried in the O.T.O.'s Caliph Archives

Rock music & magick...it was & still is fun..a celebration, a holiday..but I've only one question for Mr. Page sending this to Grady...

...to what end?"

post-14347-0-21887800-1321378911.jpg

post-14347-0-85699800-1321378925.jpg

Found these two photographs on Facebook on the 'Jimmy Page' page which is linked on www.JimmyPage.com. They are the copyright of a gentleman called Michael Malone. One is of Mr Malone and JImmy in front of the tapestry which JPP put up for auction. The other is a card which was signed and sent by Jimmy. I have copied Mr Malone's text giving the background to the card. Obviously, I don't know if these photos or text have been printed here before.

"... Jimmy Page wrote this inside a card he sent to the then international supreme head of Aleister Crowley's Ordo Templi Orientis, Caliph H.A.777 (Lt.Maj. Grady L. McMurtry, U.S. Army, ret.).

With the one exception of Page speaking over the telephone with Helen Parsons Smith shortly after acquiring Crowley's Boleskine Manor, the O.T.O. never heard another word from Jimmy Page.

(He asked Helen (widow of AEROJET CORP. Co-Founder Jack Parsons) if she knew of any of the manor's decorative details when Aleister resided there.For her attention, assistance, & time Page sent her autographed copies of all Led Zeppelin's releases at the time. Helen didn't like rock music & the gifts from Page went unplayed into an attic trunk.)

This card is indisputible physical hard evidence linking rock music with magick. Grady let me borrow it for almost a year before wanting it back. It now sleeps, buried in the O.T.O.'s Caliph Archives

Rock music & magick...it was & still is fun..a celebration, a holiday..but I've only one question for Mr. Page sending this to Grady...

...to what end?"

They have not been. Thank you for posting this. I love that tapestry. Thanks so much for sharing this, though Jimmy does look so unwell.

They have not been. Thank you for posting this. I love that tapestry. Thanks so much for sharing this, though Jimmy does look so unwell.

Aen27,

Thanks for your kind comments. The photograph with the tapestry looks to me like it was taken in the early 80's when Jimmy was suffering the effects of substance abuse - that would explain why he looks so gaunt.

In informal written correspondence, one often finds the number singularly at the head of a letter and in the form "93 93/93" at the end. In this case, the initial "93" stands in for "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law," and "93/93" stands for "Love is the law, love under will."

In informal written correspondence, one often finds the number singularly at the head of a letter and in the form "93 93/93" at the end. In this case, the initial "93" stands in for "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law," and "93/93" stands for "Love is the law, love under will."

93 also represents the word Thelema so its "Thelema (93) With: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law (93) / Love is the Law, Love under will (93)