2016 NFL Thread

Walter

16 hours ago, Walter said:

I'm rejuvenated with him at the helm!  It's so refreshing to have him and Elliott on the offense side of the ball.  He is very cool and calm - just the way I remember him at MSU.

21-0 at the half....

Dak is definitely getting the job done.  His cool and calm demeanor exudes confidence, a crucial trait for a QB.  The NFL seems to suit Dak well.  Looking forward to what's ahead for him, and know that Cowboys fans are beyond thrilled. :) 

9 hours ago, Strider said:

20161009_121045.jpg

20161009_123051.jpg

20161009_121825.jpg

14666183_10153917519624599_3636330463614243228_n.jpg

20161009_175016.jpg

LOVE the picks Sean!!!   I wish I had been there.  The Bills really stepped up vs a very tough Rams team.  These Rams are going in the right direction.  McCoy was the difference.  He is a beast.  Nobody is going to mock the Bills now.  We need to take care of SF (we are 9 pt favorites) and then go down and spank Miami before we play a monster of a game vs Tom Brady and company.  WE can beat them.  I feel we will beat them.  And then the tide shall turn.

On 10/10/2016 at 11:38 PM, icantquityoubabe said:

Filthy shit bags are the Carolina kitty cats!!!  Fuckers!!!!!   Take them off the contendets list and put them on pretenders list.  Buffalo is back baby!!!   Ready for anything or a phone!!!!!!

Hey fella!!!!  Watch your step or I will have to fucking Ghost your ass!!!!!!  LOL:lol:

4 minutes ago, in_the_evening said:

Why are NFL ratings down?  I was just reading about this...

Is it the "oversaturation"?  Is it the players "protesting" during the anthem?  Pres debates?

Or just lousy games, lol!!

Partly due to the *fog* in San Francisco, I believe.

2 hours ago, in_the_evening said:

Why are NFL ratings down?  I was just reading about this...

Is it the "oversaturation"?  Is it the players "protesting" during the anthem?  Pres debates?

Or just lousy games, lol!!

Too many lousy teams/games for sure...especially the Thursday and London crap-fests. But also when you figure in the absence of four of the biggest name QBs...Brady (suspension), Manning (retirement), and Romo and Newton (injuries)...the lower ratings make sense.

Competition from baseball playoffs and the debates also are a reason. Nobody with a brain was watching that Tampa Bay-Carolina debacle Monday night over the epic Cubs-Giants game.

But don't worry...in a month the NFL ratings will be back up to normal.

11 hours ago, Strider said:

Too many lousy teams/games for sure...especially the Thursday and London crap-fests. But also when you figure in the absence of four of the biggest name QBs...Brady (suspension), Manning (retirement), and Romo and Newton (injuries)...the lower ratings make sense.

Competition from baseball playoffs and the debates also are a reason. Nobody with a brain was watching that Tampa Bay-Carolina debacle Monday night over the epic Cubs-Giants game.

But don't worry...in a month the NFL ratings will be back up to normal.

Wow.  You are putting Romo in that class?  How is that?  You can throw Tyrod and Carr in while you are at it.  Not sure you can even put Newton in there with Brady and Manning who is now retired.  I do not think ratings are about who is playing QB.  If you are going to make a list like that then a guy named Rogers has to be on it too.  You know, the Green Bay guy? 

18 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Yo Jabe, I think the Bills have something going

I'd like to see the Bills make the playoffs .
Get Marcell Doobieus healthy and keep him out of the hemp patch. That would help.

2 hours ago, jabe said:

I'd like to see the Bills make the playoffs .
Get Marcell Doobieus healthy and keep him out of the hemp patch. That would help.

Oh they will make the playoffs all right.  And NOT as a wild card.  They will take this damn division.  All they need to do is beat New England AGAIN at home in 3 weeks.  But first they must take care of SF and Miami.  Cant overlook teams that we should beat.  WE beat a good Rams team that fought like hell on the road.  New England is going to be walking into a snake pit.  And it will be loud.  Our secondary and our defensive line are much better now that we have rid ourselves of that lazy Super Mario.  Miami can have his lazy ass

On 10/14/2016 at 5:26 PM, Walter said:

Great call, Rick!

:thumbsup: 

Thank you.  I am shocked that you listened.  Now remember the Oakland and KC game does not fall into that category.  The Raiders have been a 1 pt favorite most of the week.  I like KC to win in a desperate situation.  But I could be wrong on this.  

1 minute ago, paul carruthers said:

Getting ready to watch the Fins get their head served to them. 1-15 looks like a real possibility...  :rolleyes:

Heard it has been pouring on and off this morning.  Maybe that'll slow the Pittsburgh aerial machine.  Foster is playing for you guys.  You never know....

29 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

^^ The weather looks great so far--Miami with a nice drive going at the moment...

Well the ticker shows the Steelers with the ball.  These 49ers need to be taught a lesson.  Chip Kelly and Kapernick especially.  7-3 Bills as McCoy ran one in.  They got the 3 as we fumbled on a mis communication on a handoff.  I am sure we will overcome that.  The Rams are moving again against that Lions D that rarely shows up.   Bongman is there.  The Bengals were in NE territory at last check.  I hope they win. I hope the Browns win also

Cincy had 4 cracks from NE 1 and came up empty.  To make matters worse, SF just scored on a blown coverage by the Bills.  10-7

Edited by LedZeppfan1977