Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Strider

2018 NFL Pick 'Em Pool

Recommended Posts

It's a 5 man electrical jam this week. Bong-MankipperWalterJunior, and I finished 11-4 to win Week 12.

Congratulations everyone! If Green Bay had won last night, it would have just been me and Junior. If Tennessee had won tonight, only LedZeppfan77 would have won this week.

kipper maintains his slim lead overall. And with paul carruthers having a good week, everyone is over .500 for the season.

Week 12 Results

Bong-Man: 11-4*

Junior: 11-4*

kipper: 11-4*

LedZeppfan77: 11-4*

Strider: 11-4*

ebk: 10-5

Mrs. W: 10-5

paul carruthers: 10-5

Walter: 10-5

chase: 9-6

jabe: 9-6

zepscoda: 8-7

 

Season Standings After 176 Games

1. kipper: 116-58-2***

2. Junior: 113-61-2***

3. Walter: 111-63-2*

4. Strider: 110-64-2**

5. Bong-Man: 106-68-2**

5. ebk: 106-68-2***

5. Mrs. W: 106-68-2**

6. jabe: 96-78-2

7. the chase: 94-80-2

8. LedZeppfan77: 91-83-2**

8. zepscoda: 91-83-2

9. paul carruthers: 89-95-2**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucky #13. We are back to full 16-game schedules now. No more byes. The 49ers-Seahawks game has been flexed out of the Sunday night spot and replaced with Chargers @ Pittsburgh.

Week 13 Schedule

THURSDAY NOV. 29 TIME (ET)

New Orleans @ Dallas 8:20pm

SUNDAY DEC. 2 

Baltimore @ Atlanta 1:00pm

Denver @ Cincinnati 1:00pm

L.A. Rams @ Detroit 1:00pm (Are you going Bong-Man?)

Arizona @ Green Bay 1:00pm

Cleveland @ Houston 1:00pm

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville 1:00pm

Buffalo @ Miami 1:00pm

Chicago @ NY Giants 1:00pm

Carolina @ Tampa Bay 1:00pm

Kansas City @ Oakland 4:05pm

NY Jets @ Tennessee 4:05pm

Minnesota @ New England 4:25pm

San Francisco @ Seattle 4:25pm

Lost Chargers @ Pittsburgh 8:20pm

MONDAY DEC. 3

Washington @ Philadelphia 8:15pm

 

Edited by Strider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Strider said:

It's a 5 man electrical jam this week. Bong-MankipperWalterJunior, and I finished 11-4 to win Week 12.

Congratulations everyone! If Green Bay had won last night, it would have just been me and Junior. If Tennessee had won tonight, only LedZeppfan77 would have won this week.

kipper maintains his slim lead overall. And with paul carruthers having a good week, everyone is over .500 for the season.

Week 12 Results

Bong-Man: 11-4*

Junior: 11-4*

kipper: 11-4*

LedZeppfan77: 11-4*

Strider: 11-4*

ebk: 10-5

Mrs. W: 10-5

paul carruthers: 10-5

Walter: 10-5

chase: 9-6

jabe: 9-6

zepscoda: 8-7

 

Season Standings After 176 Games

1. kipper: 116-58-2***

2. Junior: 113-61-2***

3. Walter: 111-63-2*

4. Strider: 110-64-2**

5. Bong-Man: 106-68-2**

5. ebk: 106-68-2***

5. Mrs. W: 106-68-2**

6. jabe: 96-78-2

7. the chase: 94-80-2

8. LedZeppfan77: 91-83-2**

8. zepscoda: 91-83-2

9. paul carruthers: 89-95-2**

You said Walter was one of those 5 tied for first yet he is 10-5 and I am 11-4.  Thanks Strider but it looks like I am one of the 5 apostles.

Edited by LedZeppfan1977

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

You said Walter was one of those 5 tied for first yet he is 10-5 and I am 11-4.  Thanks Strider but it looks like I am one of the 5 apostles.

Sorry. I meant you not Walter. I'll fix it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Strider said:

It's a 5 man electrical jam this week. Bong-MankipperJunior, LedZeppfan77 and I finished 11-4 to win Week 12.

Congratulations everyone! If Green Bay had won last night, it would have just been me and Junior. If Tennessee had won tonight, only LedZeppfan77 would have won this week.

kipper maintains his slim lead overall. And with paul carruthers having a good week, everyone is over .500 for the season.

Week 12 Results

Bong-Man: 11-4*

Junior: 11-4*

kipper: 11-4*

LedZeppfan77: 11-4*

Strider: 11-4*

ebk: 10-5

Mrs. W: 10-5

paul carruthers: 10-5

Walter: 10-5

chase: 9-6

jabe: 9-6

zepscoda: 8-7

 

Season Standings After 176 Games

1. kipper: 116-58-2***

2. Junior: 113-61-2***

3. Walter: 111-63-2*

4. Strider: 110-64-2**

5. Bong-Man: 106-68-2**

5. ebk: 106-68-2***

5. Mrs. W: 106-68-2**

6. jabe: 96-78-2

7. the chase: 94-80-2

8. LedZeppfan77: 91-83-2**

8. zepscoda: 91-83-2

9. paul carruthers: 89-95-2**

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Too much time has passed and it won't allow me to edit my original post. So I'll have to fix it by quoting myself. Here's the corrected post.

14 hours ago, Strider said:

It's a 5 man electrical jam this week. Bong-Mankipper, Junior, LedZeppfan77 and I finished 11-4 to win Week 12.

Congratulations everyone! If Green Bay had won last night, it would have just been me and Junior. If Tennessee had won tonight, only LedZeppfan77 would have won this week.

kipper maintains his slim lead overall. And with paul carruthers having a good week, everyone is over .500 for the season.

Week 12 Results

Bong-Man: 11-4*

Junior: 11-4*

kipper: 11-4*

LedZeppfan77: 11-4*

Strider: 11-4*

ebk: 10-5

Mrs. W: 10-5

paul carruthers: 10-5

Walter: 10-5

chase: 9-6

jabe: 9-6

zepscoda: 8-7

 

Season Standings After 176 Games

1. kipper: 116-58-2***

2. Junior: 113-61-2***

3. Walter: 111-63-2*

4. Strider: 110-64-2**

5. Bong-Man: 106-68-2**

5. ebk: 106-68-2***

5. Mrs. W: 106-68-2**

6. jabe: 96-78-2

7. the chase: 94-80-2

8. LedZeppfan77: 91-83-2**

8. zepscoda: 91-83-2

9. paul carruthers: 89-95-2**

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Picks

New Orleans

Baltimore (Flacco is out so the rookie will be at the helm, tough one)

Denver

Los Angeles Rams

 Green Bay

Cleveland

Jacksonville

Buffalo

NY Giants

Carolina

Kansas City

Tennessee

Minnesota

Seattle

LA Chargers

Philadelphia

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2018 at 9:37 PM, Strider said:

I

Season Standings After 176 Games

1. kipper: 116-58-2***

 

2B75514700000578-3201961-Toni_pictured_c

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Week 13 Schedule
  •  
  • THURSDAY NOV. 29
  • New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys

 

  • SaintsCandles02.jpg
Edited by kipper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THURSDAY NOV. 29 

New Orleans 

SUNDAY DEC. 2 

Baltimore 

Denver 

L.A. Rams 

Arizona 

 Houston

Indianapolis 

Buffalo 

 NY Giants 

Carolina 

Kansas City 

NY Jets 

New England 

Seattle 

Lost Chargers 

MONDAY DEC. 3

Washington 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2018 at 1:06 AM, Strider said:

Lucky #13. We are back to full 16-game schedules now. No more byes. The 49ers-Seahawks game has been flexed out of the Sunday night spot and replaced with Chargers @ Pittsburgh.

Week 13 Schedule

THURSDAY NOV. 29 TIME (ET)

New Orleans @ Dallas 8:20pm

SUNDAY DEC. 2 

Baltimore @ Atlanta 1:00pm

Denver @ Cincinnati 1:00pm

L.A. Rams @ Detroit 1:00pm (Are you going Bong-Man?)

Arizona @ Green Bay 1:00pm

Cleveland @ Houston 1:00pm

Indianapolis @ Jacksonville 1:00pm

Buffalo @ Miami 1:00pm

Chicago @ NY Giants 1:00pm

Carolina @ Tampa Bay 1:00pm

Kansas City @ Oakland 4:05pm

NY Jets @ Tennessee 4:05pm

Minnesota @ New England 4:25pm

San Francisco @ Seattle 4:25pm

Lost Chargers @ Pittsburgh 8:20pm

MONDAY DEC. 3

Washington @ Philadelphia 8:15pm

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/27/2018 at 1:06 AM, Strider said:

 

Week 13 Schedule

THURSDAY NOV. 29 TIME (ET)

Dallas

SUNDAY DEC. 2 

Atlanta

Cincinnati

 Detroit

 

On 11/27/2018 at 1:06 AM, Strider said:

Green Bay

Houston

Jacksonville

Miami

Chicago

Tampa Bay

Kansas City

Tennessee

 New England

Seattle

Pittsburgh

MONDAY DEC. 3

 Philadelphia 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Orleans

 

Baltimore

Cinci

L.A. Rams

Green Bay

Houston

Indy

Miami

NY Giants

Carolina

Kansas City

Tennessee

New England

Seattle

Pittsburgh

 

Philly

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tempted to pick Dallas...but I think Payton and Brees are clicking on a higher-level than Dallas coach Jason Garett is even aware of. Plus, Dallas in the Garett era has disappointed in spotlight games.

New Orleans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New Orleans 

Mrs Walter - New Orleans 

Junior - New Orleans 

Fuck it, I’m going with my Cowboys! Stamp ir

Edited by Walter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2018 at 10:06 PM, Strider said:

SUNDAY DEC. 2 

Atlanta 1:00pm

Denver 1:00pm

L.A. Rams 1:00pm (Are you going to the game, Bong-Man?)

Green Bay 1:00pm

Houston 1:00pm

Indianapolis 1:00pm

Miami 1:00pm

Chicago 1:00pm

Carolina 1:00pm

Kansas City 4:05pm

Tennessee 4:05pm

New England 4:25pm

Seattle 4:25pm

Pittsburgh 8:20pm

MONDAY DEC. 3

Philadelphia 8:15pm

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atlanta

Denver 

L.A. Rams

Green Bay

Houston

Indianapolis 

Miami

NY Giants

Carolina

Kansas City

 Tennessee

New England

Seattle

Pittsburgh

Philadelphia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baltimore 
Cincinnati 
Rams 
Green Bay 
Houston 
Indianapolis 
Miami 
Chicago 
Tampa 
Kansas City 
Tennessee 
New England 
Seattle 
Pittsburgh 
Philadelphia 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Junior:

Atlanta 
Denver 
La Lams (A potential trap game)
Green Bay
Cleveland (trap game)
Indy
Miami
Chicago
Carolina
Kansas City
Tennessee 
New England
Seattle
Pittsburgh 
Phily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 6:54 PM, jabe said:

Dallas

Atlanta
Cincinnati
LA Rams
Green Bay
Cleveland
Jacksonvilla
Miami
NY Giants
Carolina
KC
Tennessee
New England
Seattle
LC
|Washington

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Week 13 Schedule
 
THURSDAY NOV. 29

New Orleans Saints at Dallas Cowboys

SUNDAY DEC. 2 

Baltimore Ravens  at Atlanta  Falcons
Denver Broncos at Cincinnati Bengals
Los Angeles Rams at Detroit Lions  
Arizona  Cardinals at Green Bay Packers
Cleveland  Browns at Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins
Chicago Bears at New York Giants  
Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Raiders
New York Jets at Tennessee Titans
Minnesota Vikings at New England Patriots
San Francisco 49ers at Seattle Seahawks  
Los Angles Chargers at Pittsburgh Steelers

MONDAY DEC. 3

Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Walter said:

Atlanta

Denver 

L.A. Rams

Green Bay

Houston

Indianapolis 

Miami

NY Giants

Carolina

Kansas City

 Tennessee

New England

Seattle

Pittsburgh

Philadelphia

Gonna change my Giants pick to Chicago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 9:48 AM, Walter said:

Gonna change my Giants pick to Chicago.

Ouch. 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...