2019 NFL Thread

Walter

11 hours ago, Walter said:

Will they win their first playoff game this century??  Actually tomorrow is the 24th anniversary of their last playoff win. 

Hey, you know I am not a Dallas fan, but I love Skip Bayless.  Watch him and Shannon daily and also First Take.  Skip wanted Dallas to get blown out yesterday so that there would be no doubt that Garret needs to go.  He fears that JJ will keep him.  I don't see that happening but who knows.  Bayless is good.  

1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I like our chances in Houston.  And I like Tennessee's chances in NE.  NE has major issues stopping the run and this kid the Titans have can run all over them if they don't just go to Tannehill and I do not think they will.  Houston has holes on defense.  We do not. I believe we can shut them down because we are the team that did the best job of containing Lamar Jackson.  The line is only 3.  So Vegas thinks the Bills can win.  After that?  Depends.  Better chance in KC than Baltimore one would have to say.  I think if JJ is going to fire Garret he should have the class enough to let Garret go now. Stop the grandstanding.  Garret is not a bad guy.  I cant see them keeping him.  

Obviously you guys have a chance any game with that tough defense.  

Garrett has to go. Too many years and no deep playoff run to be had. List the great players he’s had and basically nothing to show for it. His contract expires on 1/14/20.  So they don’t have to actually fire him, but they need to get to work right now so it’s not a case of taking whomever is left.

Jerry is too loyal - unless your name is Jimmy Johnson.

52 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Hey, you know I am not a Dallas fan, but I love Skip Bayless.  Watch him and Shannon daily and also First Take.  Skip wanted Dallas to get blown out yesterday so that there would be no doubt that Garret needs to go.  He fears that JJ will keep him.  I don't see that happening but who knows.  Bayless is good.  

I can’t stand Skip. Even back to his newspaper days. Like I said, Jerry is very loyal (unless it’s Jimmy Johnson) so who knows what will happen. As long as they keep Garrett, the Cowboys will keep losing. 

16 minutes ago, Walter said:

I can’t stand Skip. Even back to his newspaper days. Like I said, Jerry is very loyal (unless it’s Jimmy Johnson) so who knows what will happen. As long as they keep Garrett, the Cowboys will keep losing. 

Think I just heard today is Jason's birthday? And Lebron's too.  I do not see him being fired on his birthday and JJ like Skip says, wants the podium to himself.  I think he is done. Its hard to believe he fired Jimmy Johnson who now jokes about it.  Jerry Jones is now his own worst enemy.  Rex Ryan is the biggest idiot there is though.  I am so damn happy we fired him. More heads will roll today I am sure

13 hours ago, ebk said:

The only good Bayless is his brother Rick who cooks great Mexican food in Chicago.  

So there  ;) 

Oh come one.  But good to know.   What the hell is he doing in Chicago?  So he is a Cowboys fan and I like the guy.  Gee, he must have some personality to win over a Bills fan.

Great first half for the Bills. I’d be concerned by the two touchdowns will still beat us scenario... Houston gets the ball to start the 2nd half, let’s see if they have ANYTHING for that defense.