What's the weather like where you are?

madison

Too HOT!! Ok, it's only in the 80s, but it's the high 80s, and all last week it was only in the low 70s, so the sudden change makes it feel a lot hotter than it is. God, I said to my dad today, let's go to the desert this weekend! Uh, never mind, I guess, since the Palm Springs area is having record highs that are supposed to get up around 115 degrees... :o

Right now its hot but next weeks its gonna be great low 80's and at night its gonna be in the low 60's. Im so ready for fall.

Right now, sun just came up and it is 64 and todays high is supposed to be 84---great weather.

My favorite time of the year is fall. Love the air, the colors of the leaves...and I get to wear boots again:-)

Damn Ev, don't you have a/c?

Sure do! Unfortunately I'm at the mercy of my uncle whom we live with, and no matter how much money I throw at him, he only kicks it on as he sees fit. Sadly, my room shares a wall with the garage, which is now reading 114. I try to explain that if he shuts the registers in the other rooms and sends the air our way, it won't cost him more. I also told him that leaving the garage door partially open would let the air circulate and bring the inferno down, but he's worried about "security". He has nothing of value in there whilst I have all kinds of stealable shit. I'm willing to take the risk! Hell, we live in a gated and guarded retirement community! But he's old and set in his ways. Meanwhile I'm sucking down Powerades all night long because I'm sweating myself to the point of dehydration, and he's blaming his electric bill on my fan. I left the garage door open for an hour (while staying out there "on guard duty"), and my room went from 87 to 79. I can deal with 79! But some people just cannot be reached no matter how much sense you make. :(

Edited by Evster2012

It's actually MUGGY today and tonight. Not that bad though.

70 degree's now. PC with a BEAUTIFUL full moon rising over our Wasatch mountains. Very pretty with the clouds drifting in front of the moon.

I know yesterday was technically the full moon, for any Virgo's out there that might get huffy on the exact time it's full. <_<:P

It's actually MUGGY today and tonight. Not that bad though.

70 degree's now. PC with a BEAUTIFUL full moon rising over our Wasatch mountains. Very pretty with the clouds drifting in front of the moon.

I know yesterday was technically the full moon, for any Virgo's out there that might get huffy on the exact time it's full. <_<:P

Hello HP, same her around 69/70, low humidy, full moon over the blue ridge mountains!

84 °F / 29 °C

Mostly Cloudy

Humidity: 37%

Dew Point: 55 °F / 13 °C

Wind: 9 mph / 15 km/h / 4.1 m/s from the North

Pressure: 29.92 in / 1013 hPa (Falling)

Heat Index: 83 °F / 28 °C

Visibility: 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers

UV: 2 out of 16

Clouds: Mostly Cloudy 6000 ft / 1828 m (Above Ground Level)

Elevation: 968 ft / 295 m