Zeppelin offspring ages?

ramblingonthatway

I do hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries. I know that the Jones, Plant, Page and Bonham families have every right to have and keep their privacy but I've been curious for a while about how old the children are. Well, they aren't children anymore - all grown up. But still, would anyone happen to know which year Logan Plant and Jason Bonham were born? Or even Scarlett Page and Jonesy's daughters for that matter?

Jason was born on July 15,1966

I do hope I'm not overstepping any boundaries. I know that the Jones, Plant, Page and Bonham families have every right to have and keep their privacy but I've been curious for a while about how old the children are. Well, they aren't children anymore - all grown up. But still, would anyone happen to know which year Logan Plant and Jason Bonham were born? Or even Scarlett Page and Jonesy's daughters for that matter?

Try this site

Hope it helps!! :D

Jason was born on July 15,1966

No way!! That is my birthday too! Well, the only difference is I was born in '93. I have never ehard of anyone having that as a birthday.

WOOHOO! This is awesome. :thumbsup::yay::faint1::hurrah::yes2: Okay, I got a bit carried away on the smilies but I can't help it.

Edited by lzfan715

No way!! That is my birthday too! Well, the only difference is I was born in '93. I have never ehard of anyone having that as a birthday.

WOOHOO! This is awesome. :woo:

Cool! My BFF was born on Jimmy's Birthday!

This is spooky

(And no-that's NOT the only reason that she's my best friend <_<

I'm so excited now. Jason Bonham the son of John Bonham and I have the same birthday. Aside from being in the presence of Robert Plant this is one of the most monumental things in my life.

Well, not really but that sounds good.

I'm so excited now. Jason Bonham the son of John Bonham and I have the same birthday. Aside from being in the presence of Robert Plant this is one of the most monumental things in my life.

Well, not really but that sounds good.

Glad I helped you discover on of he most monumental things in your life :D

• 1 month later...
It's a shame those last two are on the net at all, as they were stolen from his Myspace. Every kid deserves some privacy. He looks a lot different now ayway, much more adult. My daughter certainly thought he was hot at the O2. ;)

oh jeez, i didn't know they were stolen .....that's awful.

• 5 months later...
Found thios as well

Robert's personal life is very private and the only real way to answer your question is to talk to Plant himself.

I do know that Carmen, his daughter, is a professional photographer. She took many pictures of the original Page/Plant Unledded MTV broadcast and you can see her in the front row during the show.

He is divorced from Maureen although they are the best of friends and continue to talk constantly.

Karac was, of course, Roberts pride and joy. You can see the whole family (Robert, Maureen, Karac & Carmen) at the beginning of The Song Remains The Same at their home in the Welsh countryside in Wales, England. It's a beautiful scene with Robert holding Karac in his arms while holding Carmens hand and walking through the lush green mountains. Then the parents watch as the children bathe in a natural stream, etc. It's a wonderful & innocent look into what the Plants' were really all about.

If I may get technical for a moment, it is Jimmy Page's daughter, Scarlet Page, who is a professional photographer. Not Carmen Plant. To tell you the truth I do not know much about Carmen Plant or what occupation she holds, however, I do know that she was (or is) married to Charlie Jones. Most of know that Charlie was Robert's bass player during some of his solo years and the bass player for some or most of the Page/Plant tours. From what I have read, Charlie and Carmen have some children which makes Robert a GrandFather. As we all know Robert is already somewhat of a "Godfather".

If anyone has any new or relevant information, I would love to hear it. Thanks!!!

MsZeppelin94 might have been wrong for supporting the site, but I think the site was more wrong in taking those pictures off his myspace without asking. Again, only my opinion. :mellow:

:peace:,

Jo

I also didn't like that site, it was simply disturbing the privacy of Zep members. And of course they shouldn't have taken off the pics.