Happy New Year.

spats

Because of the million reasons everyone here has been telling you forever. If you still don't get it, you never will. It's an endless, tiring circle where you spout off, everyone tells you you're an idiot, you naively say "who me? why?", everyone tells you why, you say "I don't see the problem, I'm just being me"...and the process repeats ad nauseum, with everyone frustrated, and you still clueless.

And my point....as told by someone else.

Here's an interesting quote. Why insult spats?

Thank you. Could you please focus on what we're talking about now? I don't like his opinions on women and his self-made rules for hooking up. If someone repeats the same thing over and over again, regardless of what the others say, he or she becomes a joke, because such discussion leads to nowhere. Is it insulting to tell spats that others stopped taking him seriously? Perhaps, but I still think he should know it. Obviously, people are still responding, so he's not completely damned yet. Nevertheless, it still refers to the things he says here (meaning in this thread), not how he says them. Is that so hard to understand?

Have I called you a name?

No.

You've twice called me names.

Hallo? You quoted Matt and asked where we girls were when he called spats names. I told you that I'd asked people before not to resort to name-calling. That's where I was. Are you able to follow a simple conversation?

You started the insults, you got some back. Grow a pair and stop whining about it.

And who says that this thread is boring? :D

Hallo? You quoted Matt and asked where we girls were when he called spats names. I told you that I'd asked people before not to resort to name-calling. That's where I was. Are you able to follow a simple conversation?

You started the insults, you got some back. Grow a pair and stop whining about it.

And who says that this thread is boring? :D

Your reply lacks logic. You are boring. I'm going to sleep.

*Looks around smoking rubble*

Cmon, this thread is for piling on Spats, not for piling on each other regarding the manner in which we pile on Spats! Back on topic please, our time isn't going to waste itself!

Don't know Matt.....Can we rebuild it?

I guess we have the technology...

:P

How many times do you have to have this pointed out to you...YOU were playing games on New Years, she was just expecting YOU to be normal and ask for her number as any guy on this thread would have done.

Gain some perspective man!

We've only buried you in it 500 miles deep.

Jeesh. :angry:

I think this is a double standard. if I had done exactly what she did you would say i was wrong. But she gets off the hook.

Again - what has Spats done to you? What I am pissed off about - and I'm indeed quite pissed off - is that you tried to insult him for no reason whatsoever other than being frustrated about his posts which nobody made you read in the first place. He's never insulted anybody. You wonder why I'm harsher to you than you were to him? For this very reason.

I appreciate the defense Fuzzy. :D:D

Don't worry about it though. None of this stuff is life and death. I didn't get mad so you shouldn't let it bother you. I really appreciate it though. ;);):P:P

Considering that you are both women defending a male that constantly demeans women, I will concede your right to defend him.

I am a man who loves my wife and daughter AND have much respect for them. I was joking around within a useless (but entertaining) thread...CRIME OF THE CENTURY!! :rolleyes:

OK..... KILL ME NOW!

Goodnight ladies. :D

I don't demean women at all. That's not a correct comment.

I dare guess it's because she doesn't spend hours talking about her frustrating love life here...

Wouldn't that be funny if she was off somewhere on a Spice Girls messageboard complaining that i didn't call her or take the bait when she was hinting for my phone number. :D:D

Wouldn't that be funny if she was off somewhere on a Spice Girls messageboard complaining that i didn't call her or take the bait when she was hinting for my phone number. :D:D

Could you please tell me why you think it would be a Spice Girls message board? :huh:

This thread sure got interesting in a hurry. Dorko needs to come back and tell us how he only wants "hot" chicks....none of those average-looking girls.

Electro, have you ever hooked up with a guy you didn't find physically attractive? It's not different with me. We go with who we are physically attracted to. everyone has a type they are attracted to.

Could you please tell me why you think it would be a Spice Girls message board? :huh:

Because she told me she was going to one of their shows. She was a fan of theirs when she was a teenager. Ugh. Don't worry, i didn't mean to imply that all girls like the spice girls. :D

Or how it's not just his fault that he's not assertive, it's the girl's fault too because she's not assertive either (as if he can control that, or should be concerned with it)

I just don't understand why i am in the wrong with not being assertive with her and taking her bait and she is not wrong for just coming out an not asking for my number.

Cmon, this thread is for piling on Spats, not for piling on each other regarding the manner in which we pile on Spats! Back on topic please, our time isn't going to waste itself!

Spoil-sport! :angry::P

I appreciate the defense Fuzzy. :D:D

Don't worry about it though. None of this stuff is life and death. I didn't get mad so you shouldn't let it bother you. I really appreciate it though. ;);):P:P

F*ck's sake, stop hitting on me! :blink:

Just kidding. Honest. No need to panic! :rolleyes:

I just don't understand why i am in the wrong with not being assertive with her and taking her bait and she is not wrong for just coming out an not asking for my number.

Because only YOU can control what YOU do. If YOU had asked for the number, you'd have gone out by now. You didn't, so you haven't. Period. We're not talking to her, we're talking to YOU.

And as I said before, and I'll say AGAIN, like it or not guys have to make the move most of the time. You can sit back and bitch how it's not fair, or you can deal with it. For every Spats who didn't take the bait and ask for her number, there will be 20 guys who will. So she won't be alone for long, while you will continue to be.

Jesus, it's like talking to a wall.

Archived