Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

The worst thing about watching the baseball playoffs is seeing this useless tool on television every half-inning. I was clueless about his identity until one of my gal pals informed me he is connected with the Kardashian retards. There's never a flame-thrower around when you need one.

Pete-Davidson-taco-bell-te-221003-d47584_2818d1de638309c52be188238749a0d0312796c2.thumb.jpg.19b0806920a668266b8584b0985602c1.jpg

Edited by Strider

27 minutes ago, Strider said:

The worst thing about watching the baseball playoffs is seeing this useless tool on television every half-inning. I was clueless about his identity until one of my gal pals informed me he is connected with the Kardashian retards. There's never a flame-thrower around when you need one.

Pete-Davidson-taco-bell-te-221003-d47584_2818d1de638309c52be188238749a0d0312796c2.thumb.jpg.19b0806920a668266b8584b0985602c1.jpg

He's a "eh hem" comedian on SNL. He's not funny but his new claim to fame is that he was banging kim for a few months while she was mad at kanye.  

10 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

He's a "eh hem" comedian on SNL. He's not funny but his new claim to fame is that he was banging kim for a few months while she was mad at kanye.  

SNL has inflicted more bad comedians on the public than open-mic night at the local Chuckle Bucket.

It's like a goddamned banana republic, is what it is. 'Catastrophically illiterate disgrace' is actually accurate. In Truss's case , it's literally true - remember when she was Education Secretary and she refused to try to spell 'literate' live on air? That's like having a Chancellor of the Exchequer who once couldn't get a job as a bus conductor because he failed the maths test. Oh, wait...

Edited by Brigante

36 minutes ago, Brigante said:

It's like a goddamned banana republic, is what it is. 'Catastrophically illiterate disgrace' is actually accurate. In Truss's case , it's literally true - remember when she was Education Secretary and she refused to try to spell 'literate' live on air? That's like having a Chancellor of the Exchequer who once couldn't get a job as a bus conductor because he failed the maths test. Oh, wait...

Can't wait for the ultimate U turn in British Political history. "Welcome back Boris, we didn't mean to kick you out" I really hope we don't get a general election, as these Buffoons are just too comical for words. It's a fucking disgrace.

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

Can't wait for the ultimate U turn in British Political history. "Welcome back Boris, we didn't mean to kick you out" I really hope we don't get a general election, as these Buffoons are just too comical for words. It's a fucking disgrace.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. Off with their heads.

If there is one thing my travels have taught me it is to know and respect the laws of whatever country you are visiting. Leave the drugs at home. If you can't go two weeks without getting high, stay home. Don't assume your American privilege will save your ass.

You might think the U.S. police and legal system is a corrupt mess. Ha! Wait until you get outside the Europe/U.S. comfort zone. You haven't seen corruption until you get to some of the sub-equator hell-hole countries.

So, once again, it is really simple. When you are traveling, leave the drugs at home and obey the laws.

On 10/19/2022 at 6:12 PM, hummingbird69 said:

Who hasn't banged her fat ass for a few months? I have always found her to be completely unattractive in every way.

8 hours ago, Strider said:

If there is one thing my travels have taught me it is to know and respect the laws of whatever country you are visiting. Leave the drugs at home. If you can't go two weeks without getting high, stay home. Don't assume your American privilege will save your ass.

You might think the U.S. police and legal system is a corrupt mess. Ha! Wait until you get outside the Europe/U.S. comfort zone. You haven't seen corruption until you get to some of the sub-equator hell-hole countries.

So, once again, it is really simple. When you are traveling, leave the drugs at home and obey the laws.

Too right! I'd add when political tensions are really on the rise to avoid some countries altogether. There is no way in hell I'd be visiting Russia at the moment for instance (not that I'd ever have an interest to). I could be about to fly out to return home when Australia agrees to some sort of assistance to Ukraine that so enrages Putin I end up caught up in some bullshit arrest. Same with China who do this kind of shit as a matter of course.

The Dubai stop over between AU and England would be off my list as well. Imagine stubbing your toe and cursing out loud with the wrong state official in hearing distance who decides to completely fuck you over for a few weeks.

Even when I visited the US waaaay back in the day, "reason for visit?" question at LAX I answered with a big smile "for holidays!" - and the look she shot me scared the shit out of me. Like she could absolutely destroy me if she so wished.

53 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

Too right! I'd add when political tensions are really on the rise to avoid some countries altogether. There is no way in hell I'd be visiting Russia at the moment for instance (not that I'd ever have an interest to). I could be about to fly out to return home when Australia agrees to some sort of assistance to Ukraine that so enrages Putin I end up caught up in some bullshit arrest. Same with China who do this kind of shit as a matter of course.

The Dubai stop over between AU and England would be off my list as well. Imagine stubbing your toe and cursing out loud with the wrong state official in hearing distance who decides to completely fuck you over for a few weeks.

Even when I visited the US waaaay back in the day, "reason for visit?" question at LAX I answered with a big smile "for holidays!" - and the look she shot me scared the shit out of me. Like she could absolutely destroy me if she so wished.

When we entered Melbourne for the 2nd time in 2 years to work (illegally). I was a bit wasted from the flight from Bangkok. On arrival, immigration asked us what the purpose was of our visit. As the Cricket World Cup was on 1992, I drew breath and blurted out " Coming to watch us Poms give you lot a good thrashing". He cracked a big smile and said in that great Aussie accent: "You're right mate. Enjoy your stay" :D

Edited by chillumpuffer

On 10/19/2022 at 11:15 PM, SteveAJones said:

Ballots should be generated when you file your income taxes. 

Steve I have been saying that for years, either  income and or property taxes is the only way otherwise  we have the mess we currently are in, illegalls voting, dead people voting, buses  coming in at every major democratic city, people getting them registered  and giving them gifts, food , drink etc....

Brandon says that the Paycheck protection plan is virtually the same as forgiving collage debt. I don't agree.

How many people here think its the same? A person who elects to take a loan for school vs the gov helping people stay alive while their businesses were closed down.   Is getting money to pay your workers because they were forced out of work the same as asking for money for school??? If it is how long before we have to pay for people who took loans for cars, homes or other?

Edited by hummingbird69