Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

What the fuck is with Jeep drivers? They've got to be the worst and I had always held that BMW drivers were the worst (and Subarus). Last Sunday I was awakened by some jackass in a Jeep spinning out right across the street from me and the wheels were throwing rocks and dirt right to the side of my house. This was right at sunrise. I jumped up to look and he had already driven down the driveway a ways and I just went back to bed. Right over from me is a car repair shop and I had my car in for a new thermostat. I told the owner about the idiot spinning out by my place. Later that day he called and told me he had video of the whole thing plus got the Jeep model and his license plate. I told the police and hopefully tomorrow they can get an I.D. on this jackass because he also shattered my landlady's passenger window on her Volvo which was parked right in the line of fire of all the flying rocks. He also knocked over a handicapped parking sign and tore up a lot of the grass in the memorial park that's across the street. And not 20 minutes ago at a 4 way stop, this fuckhead in a Jeep rolled right through the stop sign as I was crossing the intersection. I stopped dead in the middle of the intersection as he was going to make a left and I made him stop and gave him a nice looks could kill stare. These type assholes are just looking to get their tires shot out. 

Local wallmart locked up the socks and under ware!  I had to look around for an employee and when I found one she couldn't speak a word of English, so we had to find another employee who could speak both and then after she opened the case she literally had to walk me to the checkout like I was gonna run out without paying.

Thank you Brandon for the shitty world you've created.

3 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Local wallmart locked up the socks and under ware!  I had to look around for an employee and when I found one she couldn't speak a word of English, so we had to find another employee who could speak both and then after she opened the case she literally had to walk me to the checkout like I was gonna run out without paying.

Thou shalt not steal. 😄

I can't believe that there is anyone in the world that thinks a two state solution will solve the Israeli palestine crisis. Whether there are two states or not the palestinians will never stop attacking Israel. I mean they themselves say it all the time so what makes people not believe them??

11 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

victims are the crooks and crooks are the victims, can't be happy with this non sense no matter what political party you support

4 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

I can't believe that there is anyone in the world that thinks a two state solution will solve the Israeli palestine crisis. Whether there are two states or not the palestinians will never stop attacking Israel. I mean they themselves say it all the time so what makes people not believe them??

Ask those at Harvard. 😄

3 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

If Trump gets re-elected, I'm definitely getting drunk that weekend.... 

Get drunk and thank the stars he did get elected. He will turn this country around and bring back low inflation, low gas prices, get us out of the Ukraine Russia debacle and more than likely broker some kind of deal between those murderous hags and the Israelis while keeping china from invading Taiwan. He will also close the border and stop the influx of millions of illegals. If that's not good enough for you then I suggest that you go to the country of your choice and continue drinking heavily.

4 hours ago, redrum said:

😄 Seattle BLM rioters awarded $10 million. Hell, next time I’ll join them. 😄

.....they win the lottery, while the January 6th rioters get prison time.  I guess there really is two justice systems in the U.S.!

11 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

.....they win the lottery, while the January 6th rioters get prison time.  I guess there really is two justice systems in the U.S.!

What do you expect from Seattle? Portland, SF, etc. etc. etc. 

On 1/24/2024 at 12:48 PM, paul carruthers said:

If Trump gets re-elected, I'm definitely getting drunk that weekend.... 

spacer.png

I guess anything can happen, he has a lot of young voters on his side which is good for him. He did not do so well as hoped in the New Hampshire primary and I think that is not good for him, I think he has lost too many supporters.

1 hour ago, luvlz2 said:

I guess anything can happen, he has a lot of young voters on his side which is good for him. He did not do so well as hoped in the New Hampshire primary and I think that is not good for him, I think he has lost too many supporters.

He won just fine in New Hampshire he won all counties except one