Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

17 hours ago, rm2551 said:

All good mate.

Send off comparison?!?!?!?!

Come on mate, no chance that is apples to apples. Nil. Although I won't push it with history. 😁

At the very least he should've gotten ten in the bin.

Another thing I noticed was how quick the Queensland supporters left their stadium. Not so staunch given that their captain was booed at his home ground with no-one left to drown out the noise.

4 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

At the very least he should've gotten ten in the bin.

Another thing I noticed was how quick the Queensland supporters left their stadium. Not so staunch given that their captain was booed at his home ground with no-one left to drown out the noise.

I was surprised to hear the New South Wales chant get going. And quite vocal too. Made me appreciate that throng of NSW supporters.

The fucking gobshite Americans at the Open Golf. Will you keep your shite inside your fucking trap. Every tee box, every fairway, all you can hear is the constant whooping and endless "sugar, sugar baby" "get in the hole (even from 350yds)" and the forever ridiculous "Mashed Potato" Just because you've had 2 beers and are obviously pissed, it's just so embarrassing. Do you actually believe you are actually saying something that's actually funny or original? No, no you are not. Now does us all a favour and fuck off back to your 7700 yard, boring flat golf courses and your weak Budweiser. 😠

Edited by chillumpuffer

29 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

The fucking gobshite Americans at the Open Golf. Will you keep your shite inside your fucking trap. Every tee box, every fairway, all you can hear is the constant whooping and endless "sugar, sugar baby" "get in the hole (even from 350yds)" and the forever ridiculous "Mashed Potato" Just because you've had 2 beers and are obviously pissed, it's just so embarrassing. Do you actually believe you are actually saying something that's actually funny or original? No, no you are not. Now does us all a favour and fuck off back to your 7700 yard, boring flat golf courses and your weak Budweiser. 😠

Even the pros complain about the big yaps. 😄

15 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Love it, far too much whooping and hollering, I get they are enjoying themselves, but tone it down ffs will ya.

On 7/20/2024 at 10:12 AM, chillumpuffer said:

Please do us and the world a favour. Round them all up and load them up on buses promising them free beer and burgers and drive them off the Longhaven cliffs into the sea.

5 hours ago, redrum said:

TRUMPLAUGH.gif.88b5dba1f6027602b1f487c6e68b16d2.gif

:thumbsup: That makes once. Thanks mate.

My prediction is Vance will be dumped. I can't see how he can turn it around when he is doubling down on his crazy shit. Works for Trump, but Trump is a different beast. J. D. presents as a tool.

On 7/28/2024 at 7:56 AM, greengrass said:

I dread the day i cant vote , hopefully that day never comes. 

According to one of the Presidential candidates, if they get in, it will be the last time you'll need to vote because it will all get "fixed". And since he is saying everything out loud before the election, it is fair he claims a mandate should he win the race. In fact, I'd say bring on Project 2025 and completely change the entire structure of the current democratic republic should he win. Again, it is clear what he will do, so mandate is fair. it's basics. You get what you ask for.

Anyone who reads that as he is simply saying he will do such a good job, future elections will be such landslides that most people won't need to bother voting is struggling with reality.

19 minutes ago, rm2551 said:

According to one of the Presidential candidates, if they get in, it will be the last time you'll need to vote because it will all get "fixed". And since he is saying everything out loud before the election, it is fair he claims a mandate should he win the race. In fact, I'd say bring on Project 2025 and completely change the entire structure of the current democratic republic should he win. Again, it is clear what he will do, so mandate is fair. it's basics. You get what you ask for.

Anyone who reads that as he is simply saying he will do such a good job, future elections will be such landslides that most people won't need to bother voting is struggling with reality.

Just like Putin, Kim Jong Il and Li.

21 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

Boring. You guys desperately need some new material.

Well, he did say he was going to be a permanent dictator, and that people didn't / wouldn't need to vote. 

Edited by Reggie29

3 hours ago, Reggie29 said:

Well, he did say he was going to be a permanent dictator, and that people didn't / wouldn't need to vote. 

Trump was being facetious !!!  He made a joke about being dictator for one day so he could start drilling and finish the border wall. But the left made it out to be as though he said I am going to be a dictator and that he would never leave office.

The way you people fall for the lefts over the top hyperbolic rhetoric is nothing less than astounding.