Random Thoughts. The Return.

Strider

On 2/14/2023 at 4:33 AM, paul carruthers said:

Another school shooting & I guess business as usual for our "esteemed" congressmen & women--the left will try to pass some sort of gun reform bill & the GOP will shoot it down. More back & forth bickering, and no real answer for this senseless problem...  

Wake me when the focus is on criminal control, no so-called gun control (or reform). If the woke prosecutor had done her job in 2019, the shooter may well have been found guilty of a felony and as such lost the right to legally own firearms. Instead, she allowed him to plea bargain the charge down to a misdemeanor. So the irony here is it doesn't matter what is done when the one thing that could have possibly prevented this was not done.

Don Lemon has always been a tool but now he has really shown his intelligence too.

Yesterday he insulted every woman over 50 around the world by saying that when a woman hits that age she's gone past her prime.

In his apology He used the word irrelevant to describe his comment.

He doesn't even know the meaning of the word irrelevant as it applies to his apology.

By using the word irrelevant he's saying his comment was meaningless. If his comment was meaningless he wouldn't have had to apologize for it.

Don, It's irreverent

ir·rev·er·ent
/ˌi(r)ˈrev(ə)rənt/
adjective
  1. showing a lack of respect for people or things that are generally taken seriously.
Edited by hummingbird69

2 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Every time I see that Madonna pic, I can't help thinking of Charlie Harper's rant about ear lobes and older women during the Susan Blake episode.

I was just about to ask what the hell happened to her ears? And for a woman who was the embodiment of sex in the 80’s and 90’s that pic has to hurt some.  

55 minutes ago, hummingbird69 said:

This is a woman desperate to regain her youth and failing miserably at it.

Madonna fans compare her to Chucky as she debuts 'scary' look with red hair  & no eyebrows before twerking in new video | The US Sun

Madonna fans compare her to Chucky as she debuts 'scary' look with red hair  & no eyebrows before twerking in new video | The Sun

Madonna Looks Almost Unrecognizable in an 'Unsettling' TikTok

Well I would say that this is truly failing miserably! What in actual hell is she thinking? Also, as Strider mentioned, wearing a grill is a pretty bad idea. Specifically for 60 year old white women. If you are an aspiring Dominican drug dealer trying to make your way in Miami, maybe you can rock a grill. But I think 🤔 that is the only reasonable answer to the grill or not to grill question. 

As my father would have said “ Godbless her, she is a mess “! Is she transitioning into an Alien? 

Ya know, this whole chinese balloon thing reminds me of the scene in TSRTS where Grant is dressing down the security guy from MSG over the pirate shirts and he says , When WE found out about it and TOLD YOU!  Yesterday, John Kirby played the part of the security guy and said pretty much the same thing after mentioning how the trump admin never detected them as if trumps admin invented NORAD and failed to detect them. If the trump admin missed then then so did all the previous admins as well.

Kirby said we detected it told you about it and stopped it and I'm thinking No, we detected it and told you about it because the damn balloon was seen by two men on the ground in Montana and not by the US gov.

What a bunch of tools.

14 hours ago, hummingbird69 said:

Ya know, this whole chinese balloon thing reminds me of the scene in TSRTS where Grant is dressing down the security guy from MSG over the pirate shirts and he says , When WE found out about it and TOLD YOU!  Yesterday, John Kirby played the part of the security guy and said pretty much the same thing after mentioning how the trump admin never detected them as if trumps admin invented NORAD and failed to detect them. If the trump admin missed then then so did all the previous admins as well.

Kirby said we detected it told you about it and stopped it and I'm thinking No, we detected it and told you about it because the damn balloon was seen by two men on the ground in Montana and not by the US gov.

What a bunch of tools.

We no longer have a federal government, we have a feral government.