2023 NFL Playoff Pick 'em Pool

Walter

9 minutes ago, paul carruthers said:

One thing I know I'm going to do if the Chiefs win, is avoid television altogether. I know many already want to anoint Pat Mahomes, so just any blabbering coming from the mouths of Max Kellerman, or Nick Wright will give me a massive headache... :thumbdown:

or... which Kelce brother makes more of an ass of himself on national television

21 hours ago, paul carruthers said:

One thing I know I'm going to do if the Chiefs win, is avoid television altogether. I know many already want to anoint Pat Mahomes, so just any blabbering coming from the mouths of Max Kellerman, or Nick Wright will give me a massive headache... :thumbdown:

I hope the Eagles destroy them for Nick Wright the idiot that he is. And I believe they will.  Vegas is putting this game as almost a pick to try and draw the public money to KC.  The smart money be on the Eagles.  Only a total choke job by a young Hurts can mess this up.  The Eagles are physically superior in the trench's.  They should make it a long day for sissy ass Mahomes.

This is the first year since UK tv started broadcasting Superbowl in 1983 that it is not on a free to air channel. I don't subscribe to any sports channels so no Superbowl all or part of for me in 2023.

Born in Olathe, Kansas,  a suburb of KC,  I have been a fan of the Chiefs since I was a kid.
I still have many relatives in the area.

Starr, Namath, Stabler...  Hell yeah!!!,  I'm ready for Hurts to be added to the Super Bowl list 
of winning Bama qbs.
I'm thinking a lower scoring game.
TD pass to Devonta.
41 points total.
Philly wins by 9-11.

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs and to my son, Wade (Junior), for winning the playoff picks. Paul was the only one who picked the Chiefs. See everyone next season! 

Junior - 10-3

redrum - 9-4

Strider - 9-4

jabe - 9-4

LedZeppelinFan1977 - 8-5

Mrs Walter - 8-5

Walter - 8-5

Custard Pie Man - 7-6

ebk - 7-6

greengrass - 4-8

Paul Carruthers - 4-1

in_the_evening - 1-1

2 hours ago, Walter said:

Congratulations to the Kansas City Chiefs and to my son, Wade (Junior), for winning the playoff picks. Paul was the only one who picked the Chiefs. See everyone next season! 

Junior - 10-3

redrum - 9-4

Strider - 9-4

jabe - 9-4

LedZeppelinFan1977 - 8-5

Mrs Walter - 8-5

Walter - 8-5

Custard Pie Man - 7-6

ebk - 7-6

greengrass - 4-8

Paul Carruthers - 4-1

in_the_evening - 1-1

👍 This was fun. 

11 hours ago, custard pie man said:

no defense  which is what the nfl wants and of course a brutal call that gave kc the win, at least Olsen told the world he had a big problem with that call, so instead of philly getting ball with a 1.20 left down by 3  the nfl made sure Mahommy won, to bad they swallowed whistles the whole game

When the guy flagged for the penalty said it was a penalty...it's a penalty. End of story. 

10 hours ago, ebk said:

Mazel tov (and hi!) to Junior!

And thanks for doing this, Walter 😘

Hey there! I'll pass the message. Hope you all are doing well up in cold country...the boys of summer will be starting back soon! 😘

3 hours ago, Walter said:

When the guy flagged for the penalty said it was a penalty...it's a penalty. End of story. 

I didn't know that walter, i stand corrected, i still would of preferred a no call, anyways to you and strider this was a lot of fun doing this and thank you for  that and congrats to the ringer, junior