Guilty Pleasures

Bilbo the Rover

Thats to funny, some of those songs id crank it up if no one was around. Oh yes and i believe we 4-got prince, who can forget lets go crazy and darling nikki. What a delightfully sordid and mildly morbid song!

RELAX i totally forgot about that song, and i blame you 4 reminding me! :lol:

Thats to funny, some of those songs id crank it up if no one was around. Oh yes and i believe we 4-got prince, who can forget lets go crazy and darling nikki. What a delightfully sordid and mildly morbid song!

RELAX i totally forgot about that song, and i blame you 4 reminding me! :lol:

Please forgive me! And, thank you for reminding me of Prince, er symbol or whatever he is now. I still love to listen to him. Check out Erotic City and P***y Control. Both great.

Hey I got one! Sinead O'Connor!!!!!! Remember Ricky Rachtman?????

Gawd, I get so 80s I can't stand it sometimes....

Please forgive me! And, thank you for reminding me of Prince, er symbol or whatever he is now. I still love to listen to him. Check out Erotic City and P***y Control. Both great.

Hey I got one! Sinead O'Connor!!!!!! Remember Ricky Rachtman?????

Gawd, I get so 80s I can't stand it sometimes....

AHH YES nothing compares 2 u and the headbangers ball WOW. YEAH i still like prince have you seen the guy lately he actu

ally looks younger.Thats alittle scary.

OH yes and thanx I AM for your transended shame :hysterical: :hysterical:

Edited by zepsteve

AHH YES nothing compares 2 u and the headbangers ball WOW. YEAH i still like prince have you seen the guy lately he actu

ally looks younger.Thats alittle scary.

OH yes and thanx I AM for your transended shame :hysterical: :hysterical:

yes, he looks hotter than ever.

It's my pleasure to spread the shame :D

I'm not sure GOD is responsible for shame i know plenty of people who have absolutely none and trust me they could use a little! :rolleyes:

Giving my faults to God as an offering has brought me a blessing of flowers from Her.

When I surrendered my Life to Her, my shame was transformed into a yoke of flowers that I happily bear because of the fragrance and lightness of its rein; with which I pull a divine plowshare in the toil of existence, while I till the ground of a life of fecundity.

-0-

There actually aint any songs that i am really ashamed off... The only song that may come close to it, may be, hmmm, that song with Ville Valo and the dude from The Rasmus - Bittersweet its called... I think its a great song... Havent listened to it for a long time...

Oh, y'know...certain pop songs. A lot of Girls Aloud's stuff is pretty good, and McFly, Sugababes and Kylie...it's all stuff I'd never bother spending money on but when I hear it on the radio it can actually make me smile.

When you have to spend all weekend working in a tiny corner shop listening to the local radio station that you're not allowed to change, sometimes anything better than Celine Dion sounds great!

They only seem to have about 10 songs that they play over and over again. :rolleyes:

But yeah, pop's not all bad.

I like Dreamweaver....but ain't nobody else touching my jukebox !!! NOPE...

There are many worthy stinkers listed above...especially from you BrownSugar ! Nothing worse than the balladeering Backstreet Boys !!! :rolleyes:

I'm ashamed to say I heard 'Tie a yellow Ribbon' by Tony Orlando and Dawn the other day and kind of enjoyed it....:blush: for sentimental reasons only....I really don't like the song....:unsure:

:lol: I think that's why I dig most of the songs I listed, they take me back to a place and time. I'm in Moody Blues heaven right now, but I'm not ashamed of that !

If you've ever seen the film Muppets From Space, you'll know it has quite the selection of Disco for its soundtrack... and I love it. Brick House, Celebration, Flash Light... I love 'em.

Maybe it's just because I love that film so much.

Oh wait,I forgot,being in a weird school has kinda warped my "Cool" senses,but Judas Priest?As far as i can tell,anyone with a gay member is a guilty pleasure,I'm really trying to find something shameful,how about Prince?Funky weirdo,i love him!My fav Prince song is when doves cry,what about the ELO?Do they count?I love the ELO,2 cellos,a violin,a keyboardist,they rock!And as a massive Thin Lizzy fan (My first gig!) i shouldn't like Phil's synth-pop stuff,i hate all synth-pop,except for Phil Lynott's (R.I.P.) Fleetwood Mac,how about them?I don't know what to say,this is about as embarrassing as it gets for me!I'll say when i find a truly shameful one.But the one that i hide the CD from my friends and only play in a darkly lit,sound-proofed room is probably Led Zeppelin!Everyone i know LOVES them,but I'm such a nerd that i can't mention the topic of Zeppelin without talking forever in great detail over each tiny morsel of knowledge i have,pouring over them in gushing fanboy mode.I'm such a nerd that i keep my obsession repressed for the good of mankind,i probably know more about the band's history than Jimmy! (He was so stoned the first time around) I keep the feeling WAY DOWN INSIIIIIIIIDE!!!! Till i go to my room and blast out Zep IV and nerd out singing along to all the lyrics and finding tabs online,i'd probably spontaneously orgasm if i saw them live.

Ahahahahahaa !!!

Pullin' the fanship outta the woodwork !!! :lol:

It is rather embarrassing and Jahfin you take the cake. Hand puppets !!!!! :hysterical:

where can I get some ? :blush:

I can't say I'm embarassed at all by being a member of the Banana Splits fanclub. As for the handpuppets, there's really not that much to them as they're made from plastic (like Glad bags). If I'm not mistaken, I sent off for them by sending in some cereal box tops. Probably Frankenberry or Cap'n Crunch.

pic472.jpg

box1210.jpg

pic473.jpg

Edited by Jahfin

I still have some Banana Splits hand puppets as well as a certificate declaring me a member of their official fanclub.

As for H.R. Pufnstuf, Sid and Marty Kroft were definitely puffin' something...

Did anyone notice in Dumb and Dumber that the "dogmobile" looked just like one of the banana splits??