Guilty Pleasures

Bilbo the Rover

im not ashamed to admit any of the songs I love but they are too numerous to list--however in the late 80's early 90's I liked nirvana(still do) but at first, havin this kind of ol stuff background-led zep-ccr-bto-doobie bros, Sabbath yall know what I mean well I felt like I was sellin out likin nirvana--then I was embarrassed to admit I liked them -- but not no more...:) At the time though I didn't want to like any of the new stuff. one short lived band I loved was Faith no More.

and I love all motown stuff---ahhhhh ok thought of one that might make me a little embarrassed-Michael Jackson rocks--

im not ashamed to admit any of the songs I love but they are too numerous to list--however in the late 80's early 90's I liked nirvana(still do) but at first, havin this kind of ol stuff background-led zep-ccr-bto-doobie bros, Sabbath yall know what I mean well I felt like I was sellin out likin nirvana--then I was embarrassed to admit I liked them -- but not no more...:) At the time though I didn't want to like any of the new stuff. one short lived band I loved was Faith no More.

and I love all motown stuff---ahhhhh ok thought of one that might make me a little embarrassed-Michael Jackson rocks--

You know Jackson I saw twice in concert :blink: 1988 at Wembley because at that time every man and his dog was going and I roped in to see him :rolleyes: and again in 97 when my ex and i took the kids to see him, although my son fell asleep thru it untill the end when Thriller came on and he woke as he liked that one !! I have to say when iIhear the Jacksons, and Michael's first 3 albums songs on the radio, I like them and I am afraid the foot taps along :unsure: !! Beat it does contain one of the best guitar solo's of all time by EVH, and that does rock !! :)

celine dion over and over you poor tortured soul i truly feel for you, there are few things worse than being forced to listn to shitty music!!!!!

Yeah, they have that new single of her's on heavy rotation.

Annoying as.

Cars - Gary Numan

Here in my car

I feel safest of all

I can lock all my doors

It's the only way to live

In cars

Here in my car

I can only receive

I can listen to you

It keeps me stable for days

In cars

Here in my car

The image breaks down

Will you visit me please

If I open my door

In cars

Here in my car

I know I've started to think

About leaving tonight

Although nothing seems right

In cars

Pick up the Pieces - Average White Band.

Only guilty 'cause my dancing is atrocious.

Yeah, They're in my list along with Tower Of Power. Love that funky groove. I play them in my car and get all kinds of ... funny looks when pulling up to red lights B):o "Cut The Cake...gimme a little piece "... brings back some great memories :D

• 9 months later...

It's time to deal with the shame...

Toto - Africa :bagoverhead: :bagoverhead:

Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love Is

Tom Petty - Free Falling

Thunder In My Heart (I prefer the cover by Freddie Mercury )

Frankie Goes To Hollywood - The Power Of Love

Archived