Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Oh yes, I would love to see a larger pic of that. I heard that Robert hired a trainer to get in shape before the O2 Arena show. It shows!

It definitely does! I was watching some YouTube clips of him performing in Malta from earlier in 2007, and he looked a tad out of shape. But then you see him at the 02, and he looked fan-freaking-tastic. Plus he had his shirt tucked in which, in some cases - would've been not so complimentary, but he looked good!

It definitely does! I was watching some YouTube clips of him performing in Malta from earlier in 2007, and he looked a tad out of shape. But then you see him at the 02, and he looked fan-freaking-tastic. Plus he had his shirt tucked in which, in some cases - would've been not so complimentary, but he looked good!

Hmm . . well, I saw him the day before Malta, and he looked in great shape to me, which is not to say that he didn't also look fabulous at the O2. :thumbsup:

^Perhaps you should write your paper on the effects of Robert Plant's smile on millions of women (and men) from the time he was born up to today. That should cover a few pages. Or at the least, you'd have a great time looking at him!

I noticed more of a change in his legs and behind. He's got a nice tight butt! I think he thinks so too, he touched it alot during the O2 concert. And of course, as Roxie mentioned earlier, he tucked his shirt in again after a long time of seeming to avoid that.

I would love to see him with his shirt opened or totally off now in 2008. With him being more toned up since he's worked on his body, I bet he looks wonderful. I love a man with hair on his chest, and arms. Robert's legs and butt have never changed as far as I can tell-a little thinner maybe, but still the same tightness, in his butt and leg muscles.

He certainly looks even better with ALison Krauss than at the O2. Maybe they are working out together horizontally. :o:rolleyes::angry:

I noticed more of a change in his legs and behind. He's got a nice tight butt! I think he thinks so too, he touched it alot during the O2 concert. And of course, as Roxie mentioned earlier, he tucked his shirt in again after a long time of seeming to avoid that.

I don't think he was avoiding it, he's just comfortable in a T shirt, whereas the O2 was "special occasion" clothes. He's wearing a loose shirt in many of those promo shots with Alison, too, for the look as much as anything, I'm sure. (As for the "butt" point--watch TSRTS! He always did that.)

I'm sure he may well have made a special effort for the O2, so to speak, but I really don't see any radical change.

^Perhaps you should write your paper on the effects of Robert Plant's smile on millions of women (and men) from the time he was born up to today. That should cover a few pages. Or at the least, you'd have a great time looking at him!

That would be the best paper ever. If only I had been able to take politics in the rock era. I would say that if Hillary is elected, Robert need only smile at her and then the US policy would be in HIS hands.

*Oh God, I just accidentally typed "pants" instead of hands. Talk about your Freudian slips.*

I noticed more of a change in his legs and behind. He's got a nice tight butt! I think he thinks so too, he touched it alot during the O2 concert.

If you watch the very end of this clip of Stairway from the 02 show, the butt is in full view and fine form.... and it looks like he's touching it. :lol:

I think he KNEW where the camera was facing, and was teasing the ladies. Ha! :D

No criticisms intended; just made some observations. In many of the live DVD's I have he didn't seem to overtly touch his butt alot that I noticed. Whether his shirts are tucked in or not, feeling his "butt or not or performing for a "special" occasion or just hanging out...he's hot.

:(

Oh, no problem--don't misunderstand me, I'm agreeing with you basically (he's hot!). I guess what I was saying is he's always known he's hot and acted accordingly. And he certainly did look mighty fine at the O2. :wub:

No criticisms intended; just made some observations. In many of the live DVD's I have he didn't seem to overtly touch his butt alot that I noticed. Whether his shirts are tucked in or not, feeling his "butt or not or performing for a "special" occasion or just hanging out...he's hot.

:(

I've not noticed it so much in live dvds but I've seen him do it in concert a lot and in photos. Not that I've paid it much attention <_<:D