Hot Pics of Robert

Aquamarine

Hey thanks for the pic ILJP.

Funny how Robert in cross-dress brings out his manly sex appeal.

Only Robert looks this good in drag.

You know if you saw any one else dressed like this you would poke fun at them for getting dressed in the dark in their sister's closet, but....

with him My Goodness!!!

Both Robert and Maureen look beautiful:

RPMPscan.jpg

Yes.

I think so too!

This pic is maybe from ''The Song Remains the Same'' premiere,London 1976.

Are there photographs that other members were with their family?

Bonzo with Pat, Jimmy with Charlotte and John Paul with Mo, or with their children.

You know if you saw any one else dressed like this you would poke fun at them for getting dressed in the dark in their sister's closet, but....

with him My Goodness!!!

agreed! i often thought that! robert still manages to look masculine and sexy in womens tops.....go figure. but he really does pull it off. i guess having a great bod helps. i think i am right in saying he was never talked about as being bisexual or gay, its just such a given that he is straight, but if anyone else had of dressed like him, im sure people would have wondered. jimmy and robert were, and are such stlylish dressers, better than all of the other rockers by a country mile.

n1152832262_146180_7843.jpg

agreed! i often thought that! robert still manages to look masculine and sexy in womens tops.....go figure. but he really does pull it off. i guess having a great bod helps. i think i am right in saying he was never talked about as being bisexual or gay, its just such a given that he is straight, but if anyone else had of dressed like him, im sure people would have wondered. jimmy and robert were, and are such stlylish dressers, better than all of the other rockers by a country mile.

I agree. In addition to his masculine and sexy aura, I also think that being very comfortable and confidant in his body and with his sexuality probably had something to do with his ability to pull it off.

I remember when my friends and I were young we sometimes used to assess different rockers and wonder about the possibility that they were gay or bi but the Zep guys were never mentioned (people like Bowie, who to us had a weird androgynous vibe, yes - but, no, absolutely never the Zep guys). Within the past year though, someone actually asked me if, back in the day, I ever thought that Robert was gay or bi - to me, the question was so ludicrous and preposterous, I just shook my head as I was reading it, wondering how such a question could be asked, before I responded with an definitive, "NEVER!"