Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Are you making fun of my accent? Not that I mind, just curious. I noticed your pic of Denis. I live not far from where he grew up. He's done alot for the community. Especially after the Dec 3, 1999 fire....gotta respect that!!

Naw not really lol, I used to live in Newport, RI and a a big Red Sox fan although my Saints come firsttongue.gif

They have a similar accent down here, it's all about the "R's"biggrin.gif

Last time I fooled around like that....I was wearing a kilt, btw gonna check YouTube now :)

Great pics Lena_Z!

:lol: I heard that (Scottish) men don't wear anything beneath the kilt. And the first time I saw a man in the kilt for real, well I was kind enough to burst into laughter when he left.

Omg you remind me so much of a very good friend of mine at school in these, probally becuase that's the sort of outfits she wares and she nearly always has her hair. Great to see you.

And I love your eyes in the other one.

Aww, thanks. :)

I saw your pic paaages ago, so I kinda forgot what you look like. Can you post your pic again?

:lol: I heard that (Scottish) men don't wear anything beneath the kilt. And the first time I saw a man in the kilt for real, well I was kind enough to burst into laughter when he left.

Aww, thanks. :)

I saw your pic paaages ago, so I kinda forgot what you look like. Can you post your pic again?

I also liked your pictures, Lena, and your eyes do stand out very much.

I just got back from "IT MIGHT GET LOUD". It was awesome! The whole audience sat there through the credits until the screen went black, then we all cheered. it was great!

IMGLtwo91109.jpg

...Hello everybody....very nice to see all of you...

Lena, Deb...both of you are extremely fine, truly

I just got back from "IT MIGHT GET LOUD". It was awesome! The whole audience sat there through the credits until the screen went black, then we all cheered. it was great!

IMGLtwo91109.jpg

What a terrific photograph! Love how the red and green foilage along the bottom really accentuates the Autumnal vibe of it all.

IMGLtwo91109.jpg

I'm glad to hear that. :) And you look great.

God knows when 'It might get loud' will come to Europe. :mellow:

IMGLtwo91109.jpg

Cool pic Deb's but, I swear you have to be one of the most photogenic people I've seen in a while!

Don't take it in a bad way but, you look like a different person in most every picture I've seen of you.

Some people would die for a look's that give that appearance. You should have been a model.

Edited by BonzoLikeDrumer

Cool pic Deb's but, I swear you have to be one of the most photogenic people I've seen in a while!

Don't take it in a bad way but, you look like a different person in most every picture I've seen of you.

Some people would die for a look's that give that appearance. You should have been a model.

Hello BLD!

Hope your day and everyone else's is a fun one. Thank you for the kind comments. Most of the pictures I have posted are over quite a bit of time span:-) I am no model material, but again, thank you:-)

Lena Zep- Your eyes are amazing, very nice picture.

PlanetPage, thank you as well. You are all so kind:-)

DJ---I'm JEALOUS that you got to see that!

It's not coming anywhere near my neck of the woods, sadly.

It's a great picture, too.

Hello Manderlyh!

Even if you by the DVD when it comes out, if it ever comes close to you in a theater, GO SEE IT. I drove 70 miles each way. I got there early so I could speak to the Mangager about getting the poster (as they usually throw them away). So he is mailing that to me. To see Jimmy at Headley Grange talking about setting up Bonzo's drums literally brought tears to my eyes.

I had my Zeppelin shirt on so of course it was obvious who I was there to see...JIMMY:-). We all just sat there until the screen went black, and I loudly said "Do It Again", and we all stood up and cherred. It was really a great moment. Then as we were leaving the theater a few gentlemen asked me what I thought. I told them that I now had a new perspective of Jack White, that The Edge was wonderful, but that Jimmy is still the god of guitar...they agreed and we chatted for a while. Really a memorable day:-)