Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Please, don't.

I haven't yet recovered from that pic of yours....in a bikini, on the beach. :wacko:

It gives me nightmares every now and then. :'(

:P

Hey what can I say they got me on a bad day - I was tired and emotional. ;)

Edited by Knebby

Hey what can I say they got me on a bad day - I was tired and emotional. ;)

I'm relieved to know that it was a bad day. :)

But, sorry luv, I really don't think a good day will improve your looks that much. :ph34r:

Have you ever considered a face lift?

:rolleyes:

I'm relieved to know that it was a bad day. :)

But, sorry luv, I really don't think a good day will improve your looks that much. :ph34r:

Have you ever considered a face lift?

:rolleyes:

A nip and tuck? I've had a dozen! What do you think all that extra skin was behind my ears - a scarf?!

Hey just because you're a babe doesn't mean we all can be. Some of us have to suffer the consequences of our genes and being tied up in the back yard as kids. :blink:

Edited by Knebby

A nip and tuck? I've had a dozen! What do you think all that extra skin was behind my ears - a scarf?!

:blink:

have you ever considered....going to another doctor? :blink:

Though I know they don't make miracles. -_-

Hey just because you're a babe doesn't mean we all can be. Some of us have to suffer the consequences of our genes and being tied up in the back yard as kids. :blink:

Hey....don't blame it on your parents ( :wub: ) . :angry:

Why are you being hard on yourself, I bet you are good looking really, and I think brspled is very attractive, wish I had dark hair.

Edited by Georgia

You should be grateful that your dad is concerned. He is not doing it to be nosey. He is doing it 'cause he does not not want his little girl to get hurt. I don't snoop on my daughters but they do have strick guidelines. That does not mean I don't check on them. I can tell that he has been a positive influence on you.

Well my dad isnt really the type to snoop he's pretty relaxed but he really is just VERY nosy! Not that he doesn't care, obviously he would want to know i was being safe on here but he wouldnt be checking up on me, just interested to see what i get up to!

Rabia your pics were beautiful especially the one of you not 'asleep'!!

Why are you being hard on yourself, I bet you are good looking really, and I think brspled is very attractive, wish I had dark hair.

She isn't hard on herself, it was a joke. ;)

She is beautiful. :D

And thanks, Georgia.

Hentai and DBZ, you are beautiful.

have you ever considered....going to another doctor?

Though I know they don't make miracles.

Hey....don't blame it on your parents ( :wub: ) . :angry:

:hysterical::hysterical:

She isn't hard on herself, it was a joke.

She is beautiful.

And thanks, Georgia.

Hentai and DBZ, you are beautiful.

You're ALL beautiful. :D

They're both a bit too beautiful for my liking. :angry:

j/k. They're ugly as sin, really.

:lol:

This is one of the funnier little convos I've read lately on here. :lol:

Thank you. Although I can name quite a few things about myself that I don't like.

Nobody ever really likes the way they look. That doesn't mean they aren't beautiful, though, or that other people don't like the way that they look either.

Nobody ever really likes the way they look. That doesn't mean they aren't beautiful, though, or that other people don't like the way that they look either.

Yes true. I usually try to think like that but it's easy to forget sometimes. I really think my nose it to big.