Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Yes true. I usually try to think like that but it's easy to forget sometimes. I really think my nose it to big.

It's not. I don't think it would work well with any of your other features if it was smaller. I used to think my nose was too big, but then I decided that I just am what I am, this is just how I was made, and there isn't anything wrong with that. I still think my eyes are too small, but it's the same thing, they just are the way they are.

It's not. I don't think it would work well with any of your other features if it was smaller. I used to think my nose was too big, but then I decided that I just am what I am, this is just how I was made, and there isn't anything wrong with that. I still think my eyes are too small, but it's the same thing, they just are the way they are.

I guess that's how it works.

ROFL

What is is with men and "pillow fights?" I had a neighbor who lived next door to me in my very first apartment (which was really a triplex, and all of us were like family), and his good friend would pop over and open our front door randomly when he knew both me and my roommate were home and say, "Damn. No pillow fights." Then he'd close the door and that would be that. :lol:

I miss that place. It was seriously the most fun I ever had with any neighbors ever.

Thank you. Although I can name quite a few things about myself that I don't like.

Don't we all? Ugh! I'm beginning to come to terms with all of it, even the stuff I've spent about 27 years detesting. :D

You are both very pretty - beautiful smiles. :)

Thanks. :D

I've actually been practicing my smile...it never looked very good or very genuine, so lately I just smile at myself in the mirror when I'm in the bathroom and try to make it look nice. I think it's working pretty good so far.

A nip and tuck? I've had a dozen! What do you think all that extra skin was behind my ears - a scarf?!

Hey just because you're a babe doesn't mean we all can be. Some of us have to suffer the consequences of our genes and being tied up in the back yard as kids. :blink:

I'm sorry knebby I had to laugh when I read this one.

Terrible genes you have there :lol:

I bet a lot of women would refuse your type of genetic looks. NOT!

I could understand why your parent would tie you up though :hysterical::whistling::kiss: