Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Ok here's some dorky lookin' photos my mom scanned and emailed to me, I believe I'm 16yo in 1974 :blush: Where ya at spats can ya top this? I found my mate!

1974.jpg

19742.jpg

( click! ) Oh Shit! :o:unsure:

these are some of the most awesome photos ever. Makes me want to watch Freaks and Geeks. =P

Nice pics everyone; the ones zoso13zeppelin made are really cool. Is that really you Joelmon? Seriously and for real????? All this time I've had a polar opposite mental image of you.....short dark hair, tall and on the hefty side, etc. Funny how we conjour up these pictures based on how someone writes. Well, it was a pleasant surprise, love the long hair!

Is that really you Joelmon? Seriously and for real????? All this time I've had a polar opposite mental image of you.....short dark hair, tall and on the hefty side, etc. Funny how we conjour up these pictures based on how someone writes. Well, it was a pleasant surprise, love the long hair!

Hahahahahaa.....fooled you !!!

Actually my hair IS shorter now...I get it cut every few years...then let it grow again. You have a wild imagination though....so I write like I have short, brown hair and that I'm chunky ? :)

I just noticed the Thing behind you! My mom loves him :lol:

Him?? I can't see anything but bright colors, what is it?

Hahahahahaa.....fooled you !!!

Actually my hair IS shorter now...I get it cut every few years...then let it grow again. You have a wild imagination though....so I write like I have short, brown hair and that I'm chunky ? :)

Roh-roh, it get's worse, sorry. I pictured you as some ultra-conservative in a white button-down. :huh: Don't know where I got that, it's not how you come across. Maybe I knew a Joel who looked like that somewhere in time. Or maybe you posted some random picture at one time and it just stuck in my head.

Like Rock Action will always be his avatar in my mind even though he's shared his own photo now......thanks RA! :wave: