Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Ok so now i know how to get my pictures to "print" thank you again miss mandy and thank you richard for your kind words even though the red eye makes my kids look like "demon spawn" ha ha wich is ok cuz sometimes i feel that way :D and vannis great pictures, i love the one with the violin!

No worries mate. :thumbsup: Just need to fill there eyes with anti-red eye paint on a photo editing program. Sounds like you have sorted it though. You should see a picture I have of my old school drama teacher...she looks exactly like a demon...no kidding man!! :lol:

017_16.jpg

This one is too cool for words. Kudos to the photographer (one of your parents I presume) and what a lovely, photogenic girl (which is you).

babyjesus.jpg

And this one is too funny for words! You have a delightful sense of humor Baby Jesus; funny, I never thought of you in those terms before.

Ok so now i know how to get my pictures to "print" thank you again miss mandy and thank you richard for your kind words even though the red eye makes my kids look like "demon spawn" ha ha wich is ok cuz sometimes i feel that way :D and vannis great pictures, i love the one with the violin!

I get the "demon spawn" look a lot too :lol: Thanks, by the way :D

This one is cool B)

Nice pictures Vannis

Thanks! :lol:

This one is too cool for words. Kudos to the photographer (one of your parents I presume) and what a lovely, photogenic girl (which is you).

Yes, my mum's been messing with photography for a while… she got me into it at an early age as well… :thumbsup: And thank you :)

Wonderful photos! you're very pretty :D

Your kitty is so lovely... :wub: :wub:

hi Inga, thanks! :)

Unfortunately, the kitty is not mine.. :( but looking at the picture, the color of her fur matches my hair color hahaha :lol:

Did you post your picture? I haven't had a look at all the posts on this thread...

hi Inga, thanks! :)

Unfortunately, the kitty is not mine.. :( but looking at the picture, the color of her fur matches my hair color hahaha :lol:

Did you post your picture? I haven't had a look at all the posts on this thread...

:lol:

Yes, I've already sent my photos )) :rolleyes: