Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

Feb3and42008047.jpg

Me yesterday sitting on the bears. The flat area behind me is Payette Lake--it's almost NEVER frozen like that! :o

B):D

That's Payette Lake? No way!

I guess I'm just used to seeing it in the summer. It's already cold as a mother then haha. Last time I went swimming there I had capris and a tank top on because it was too cold for me... and it was August. :P

I'm a wuss.

Love all the photos! A few comments on some of the more recent ones:

Bonnie~~ I thought you were the girl on upper right....IMO your sister looks more like you than you do yourself. :P

Ethan~~ you have a great mane, just like our favorite lead vocalist. ;)

Rick~~ nice seeing the pic of you & your wife....you're an attractive couple, as is Matt & his wife

Mandy~~ the shot of you & the black bears is awesome, I'd frame it if I were you.

Joel~~ You're very handsome in that self-portrait of Oct. 05......but please tell me: is your shadow taller than your soul??? B)

Love all the photos! A few comments on some of the more recent ones:

Bonnie~~ I thought you were the girl on upper right....IMO your sister looks more like you than you do yourself. :P

Ethan~~ you have a great mane, just like our favorite lead vocalist. ;)

Rick~~ nice seeing the pic of you & your wife....you're an attractive couple, as is Matt & his wife

Mandy~~ the shot of you & the black bears is awesome, I'd frame it if I were you.

Joel~~ You're very handsome in that self-portrait of Oct. 05......but please tell me: is your shadow taller than your soul??? B)

Thanks for the compliment Angel!

That's Payette Lake? No way!

I guess I'm just used to seeing it in the summer. It's already cold as a mother then haha. Last time I went swimming there I had capris and a tank top on because it was too cold for me... and it was August. :P

I'm a wuss.

I don't swim in Payette Lake! It's waayyy too cold!

I've gotten into my waist a few times and rushed back out! :lol:

I will swim in Payette River, but no way--not the lake!

Well, here's a few from Paris.

smDSCN8702.jpg

smDSCN8954.jpg

smDSCN9196.jpg

You look exactly what I would imagine John Mayer will look like in 15 years or so. This is definitely a compliment haha. I think he's very attractive.

Sorry if you don't like John Mayer. I told one of my coworkers he looked like him once and he didn't talk to me for a week. He still doesn't talk to me much. But he hates him.

You look exactly what I would imagine John Mayer will look like in 15 years or so. This is definitely a compliment haha. I think he's very attractive.

Sorry if you don't like John Mayer. I told one of my coworkers he looked like him once and he didn't talk to me for a week. He still doesn't talk to me much. But he hates him.

:lol:

Why don't you go back to making my space pages for your animals?

:P

Otto--you and your "beautiful woman" really do look great!

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/s...73/PB220088.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/s.../PB110052-1.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/s...73/P1260291.jpg

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii140/s...73/PB110051.jpg

i hope this works

wow the red eye is really bad sorry. obviously i did someting wrong but im workin on that thanx for your help anyway mandy!

Edited by zepsteve