Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

We stayed several months in New Zealand and unfortunately we couldn't take the horses home. Poor darling Rich, you have to fly a couple of hours, I fear!

It's pretty more comfortable to stroll around in the most beautiful landscape right in front your doorstep (we have an awesome countrysite here at home, too but ... you know I envy you for being near the Yorkshire Dales, Lake District, Wuthering Heights and all this kind of stuff ... Guess, it's the same thing as whishing to have blue eyes instead of red ones... :P ) !!

But you are always welcome for taking a walk on the wildside in Bavaria - at least you'll stay deep redeyed with our beer!

;) Tinkerbell

Haha! Yes indeed. :lol: We have some great countryside here, so much beauty. I went to Bronte country not so long back, took a long walk and sat on the same rock that the Bronte sisters would walk to. Brilliant scenery, peaceful and inspiring.

And the red eys are damned annoying sometimes. They scare the girls away. :lol:

Hey nice pics nice bike, is that a softail what year? I have an 03 1200 custom.

We'll have to start a Harley Thread B)

It's a 2008 softtail - the brand new Rocker on her roadshow across Europe!

I like her but at home we have the 08/1200 Nightster! She is a Sporti but no custom style and my true favourite amongst all her sisters. She is vivid black (what else?) - and I think she would be pretty angry watching me flirting with the Rocker!

Yeah, a Harley thread would be really funny! I'm going to think about it!

KEEP THE MOTOR RUNNING!

Tinkerbell

Haha! Yes indeed. :lol: We have some great countryside here, so much beauty. I went to Bronte country not so long back, took a long walk and sat on the same rock that the Bronte sisters would walk to. Brilliant scenery, peaceful and inspiring.

And the red eys are damned annoying sometimes. They scare the girls away.

Here is a good advice from a bunch of hairy men from Texas: Cheap Sunglasses! B)

.... and pet the good old Bronte rock for me ..... ;)

It's a 2008 softtail - the brand new Rocker on her roadshow across Europe!

I like her but at home we have the 08/1200 Nightster! She is a Sporti but no custom style and my true favourite amongst all her sisters. She is vivid black (what else?) - and I think she would be pretty angry watching me flirting with the Rocker!

Yeah, a Harley thread would be really funny! I'm going to think about it!

KEEP THE MOTOR RUNNING!

Tinkerbell

I'll have to post some pics of mine it's Silver and Black Anniversary Gold Key Package,

I have it in storage right now :( been puting the finishing touches on the house, since the storm haven't had much time to ride. Beautiful horses ya'll have there as well.

I don't like the habits that little Matt is forming...

d8400c35.jpg

Hahaha, my son use to do it too, and when he see a beer he says: "cerveja de papai" (dad's beer) :hysterical:

don't you have troubles with this pic, man? :huh:

Edited by GioBrasil

Hahaha, my son use to do it too, and when he see a beer he says: "cerveja de papai" (dad's beer) :hysterical:

don't you have troubles with this pic, man? :huh:

When my little brother was a toddler, just a couple years ago, he used to gather up a bunch of cold beer and sodas, and distribute them to the family members around, giving beer to the people he knew could drink it and soda to the younger crowd.....it was PRECIOUS. :P

Hey GoiBrazil!

I was in that germen town last weak where the Zeppelin comes from. The museum, that u got a picture on, was nice but noting about Led Zeppelin :(

Also herd that an old lady with name von Zeppelin did not like that Led Zeppelin used here name... haha