F@#k the patriots!

Mountain Hopper

I didn't watch the Super Bowl as I'm a Niners fan and it pains me to watch teams that don't suck, but I'm also overjoyed that the Pats lost. Tom Brady is a cheating pretty boy, who I must say is not even that pretty.

:wub:

You know how to say all the right things, don't you? ;)

Ah, more Niners fans. This makes me happy. Another person to commiserate with. :P

I was raised a Niners fan, and will die same. But the Giants have been another favorite of mine recently. They make a good backup team to root for when the Niners have a crappy season.

Next year we are gonna get back up there though! B)

Belechck couldnt steal the playbook, but Tom Petty stole the show.

Number 1, almost everybody tries to get a look at the other teams setups and playbook before their games...welcome to the NFL

Number 2, Tom Petty was suchhhhhhhhh a boring halftime performer. I mean COME ON!!!! TOM PETTY??? Seriously, how about someone a little more popular next time?

I was raised a Niners fan, and will die same. But the Giants have been another favorite of mine recently. They make a good backup team to root for when the Niners have a crappy season.

Next year we are gonna get back up there though! B)

Haha that remains to be seen. Everyone else in my family likes the Raiders, though, so it's really fun to point and laugh at them... we won one more game, we did. It's the only thing I clung to this football season.

As for hating on the pretty guys, I only really hate on them when they're Tom Brady. :D

Funny how people can hate a winning team so much! I remember people hating Jordan and the Bulls cause they kicked ass wherever they went. You can hate a team for the town they come from or because their players are arrogant pricks (Kobe?), but why hate talent? I don't get it. I live in SoCal, and here it's Chargers Chargers Chargers. I don't hate the Pats. They're a great team. Results don't lie. Congrats Giants!

Funny how people can hate a winning team so much! I remember people hating Jordan and the Bulls cause they kicked ass wherever they went. You can hate a team for the town they come from or because their players are arrogant pricks (Kobe?), but why hate talent? I don't get it. I live in SoCal, and here it's Chargers Chargers Chargers. I don't hate the Pats. They're a great team. Results don't lie. Congrats Giants!

So you probably not a fan of the raiders then....i don't think the bulls were hated as much as the celtics were...but those were the days when there were rivalies in the league.

though it's interesting that one of the pats got busted for dealing in the same week...oops...knowing the pats strict policy (the owner's wife enforces) moss and andrews will probably not be with the pats next year

Archived