Band Meeting

pinky

the fact that she's not giving me a source tells me everything.

I hereby give you my source - me.

I am as credible as any source you will find on these forums.

Oh, and Kat is absolutely right.

(Interesting to know when rare poster Indi became one of the "oldguard" - guess that description is just bent to suit the circumstance, eh? B) )

*edited for typos*

another member of the nonexistent "old guard" checks in, lol :rolleyes:

Ah so you are old guardist are you??? :D

mmm non existent, I truly think not, but i shall be modest about what I have contributed to these boards over the years.

Thankfully I dont let noobs worry me too much. especially when they contribute little and have nothing of value to say.

Old guard, nice one :) . I'm proud to have been a Zep fan for the past 39 years, thats why I am here. B)

Also proud to have seen them live.

So welcome to Old Guard World uncle bill :D

It's a shame Led Zeppelin won't release an official dvd of the concert. I'm sure they have good reasons but for those who went, it would be nice to have that to replay the memory, and for those who didn't go, a chance to experience it. Ah well.

There, I too mentioned Zep :D

So, how about Led Zeppelin, remember them? Otherwise carry-on arguing. I've got nothing more to add here.

Excuse me for defending myself. :unsure:

In my last but one post I did say I hope the boys changed their minds. I meant Page,Plant and Jones if that wasn't clear. :D

Old guard, nice one :) . I'm proud to have been a Zep fan for the past 39 years, thats why I am here. B)

Also proud to have seen them live.

So welcome to Old Guard World uncle bill :D

i'm here on a friday night, thats proof of my immediate fandom.

That was exactly my point, the usual people saying the usual things doesn't catch my attention, but when you said she should be listened to, I did, sadly.

That was not your point in your previous post at all. The Jones suck-up is a new addition.

I think perceived crew is quite accurate. I have all but given up posting here because any kind of disagreement is greeted by accusations of (among other things) being biased in favor of the "usual suspects" (though you are rather suspect yourself, Uncle Bill), as if some of the people who belonged to the previous version of this board are intrinsically bad or unwelcome. This has become a very, and unnecessarily, hostile place to be. So I am rarely here. And anybody who cares to jump on this post would be simply proving my point for me.

I still don't really understand why they are not releasing it :'(

I would like them to change their minds because I was up in the hills at the 02 but would love to see it big and bold and up close and personal.

Greedy I know but........................................

I still don't really understand why they are not releasing it :'(

I would like them to change their minds because I was up in the hills at the 02 but would love to see it big and bold and up close and personal.

Greedy I know but........................................

Hey Paul....

Do you enjoy the 3rd Eye DVD ? Might you think it's the next best thing to an official DVD so far...or have you seen something better ?

:)

Hey Paul....

Do you enjoy the 3rd Eye DVD ? Might you think it's the next best thing to an official DVD so far...or have you seen something better ?

Joel - do you know or understand the phrase "Give it a fucking rest"? :rolleyes:

Hey Paul....

I do like it and at present I think its the best we have, so until an official or better one comes a long it will do for me.

But thats me and my opinion B)

But I really really want the official one ( pleaseguys)

I've said it before, this is rock marketing at work.... Mothership is out there, and the focus of the campaign. A DVD right now steals the thunder of the Plant Krauss tour, undermines the gig for charity, and takes away the biggest bargaining chip that the band has for attention in the future.

I've said it before, this is rock marketing at work.... Mothership is out there, and the focus of the campaign. A DVD right now steals the thunder of the Plant Krauss tour, undermines the gig for charity, and takes away the biggest bargaining chip that the band has for attention in the future.

I agree and thats why i am thinking 09 the minimum for anything.

Wasn't it reported somewhere that Jimmy was mixing the audio of the show??

Yes, Jimmy allegedly said he was whilst in Bangkok (Jimmy in Bangkok thread under News Forum). I'm keen to learn if the feedback in evidence during the actual event is present

on the monitor tracks (probably so) and the soundboard mix, and if so if Kevin Shirley (if he's the one tapped to work on it) can remove it without too much hassle.

Yes, Jimmy allegedly said he was whilst in Bangkok (Jimmy in Bangkok thread under News Forum). I'm keen to learn if the feedback in evidence during the actual event is present

on the monitor tracks (probably so) and the soundboard mix, and if so if Kevin Shirley (if he's the one tapped to work on it) can remove it without too much hassle.

You would think they could remove it

define rarely, a quick perusal of your posts shows that other than 2 days this week you have multiple posts on nearly everyday since the begining of the year(thats as far as I looked). Not that it matters, but why say it? <shrugs>

The two days are the last two days, the two days since I decided to quit posting much, a pattern I plan to continue. Good enough definition for you? See what I mean about proving my point by jumping on every post? Not that it matters but why ask it?

These are rhetorical questions.

Joel - do you know or understand the phrase "Give it a fucking rest"? :rolleyes:

Well .... I have at least one answer to my question about what someone thought of it...and I truly was still hoping for an answer from you....on my previous question....

And I will rest...eventually..but you thought I didn't understand that you just don't like the DVD...fine...I UNDERSTAND THAT. But that wasn't my question....I had a 'comparative' question...you never answered.

If you're so concerned about me resting...why dont' you answer that ?

I've been civil....I'm not the one saying the F word here in a derogatory fashion...or even at all.....

I've been civil....I'm not the one saying the F word here in a derogatory fashion...or even at all.....

Did I interrupt Sunday school?

I have made it perfectly clear that I have said all I ever wanted to say on that subject - AND that I wasn't talking about another version. That answers ALL your questions.

Archived