The pub

Henrik

Ah Pilot, Thanks so much..you're a good friend, what'll you have ? the first rounds on me. I saw the picture of you and your bike, what do you ride amigo ? Truth be told I've always been afraid of motorcycles ! :beer:

:lol: That ain't my bike Bilbo. I've never ridden one in my life. That photo was taken at Universal Studio's near you outside the 'Terminator' ride...just cropped slightly :lol:

I'll join you in a bottle of NB Ale though to celebrate our common dislike of the darn things!!. Looks cool though don't it!!

:lol: Brother you look like you were born to ride ! Cheers :beer: You're feeling a bit under the weather ? Get better soon, How's the new house coming along ?

Thanks 4 that. Yeah just a slight head cold that's all. Just gonna have my second 'hot toddy' though. My late Grandmother used to swear by them (well she was a pub landlady!!).

The house is coming on fine, thanks. Neighbours are really friendly, the village is peaceful and quiet (apart from the odd owl hoot). I love it! It's great being out of the city.

I love rural areas, I grew up in a small town in the mountains, the town I live in now is small, but smack in the middle of a very densely populated part of California (does that make sense ?). I saw an owl snatch a rabbit right in front of me early one morn ! quite a sight ! Bartender, Please set up M'Lady HotPlant ! Get better soon Pilot ! :beer:

That ain't my bike Bilbo. I've never ridden one in my life. That photo was taken at Universal Studio's near you outside the 'Terminator' ride...just cropped slightly :lol:

What? WHAT??? You mean I've been imagining you as this cool biker dude all this time, and . . . :o

I need a large gin and tonic to recover, if you please, barkeep.

Hey Bitches.

I'm here.

Gotta 'bout ... I dunno ... 7 Buds left. Only on #3 right now ... but I'm hungover like a bitch from last night.

I'm thinking about going down to the store and gettin' a pack of smokes ... you know, before I get too drunk.

Shit fer.

Gotta have some Camel lights. Right?

~666

I don't know leddy.....want an ale ? we can drink while we wait for an answer......don't know if it'll help, but it can't hurt... :beer:

That would great Bilbo and ale would wet the whistle just nicely :) CHEERS !

Edited by leddy

Hey Bitches.

I'm here.

Gotta 'bout ... I dunno ... 7 Buds left. Only on #3 right now ... but I'm hungover like a bitch from last night.

I'm thinking about going down to the store and gettin' a pack of smokes ... you know, before I get too drunk.

Shit fer.

Gotta have some Camel lights. Right?

~666

You have to drink yourself straight again Bro ! I can roll you a ...err......."cigarette" of sorts, no tobacky though.....let me buy you a drink...what'll ya have...

Hey Pilot, I think I needs me one of those hot toddies - the final rounds of training have knocked me on my arse and my head feels like it weighs more than the pedalo :lol:

You and me both!!! I'll have one too Pilot if ur offering. I bet that outboard is sounding pretty sweet about now eh ninelives. You sure we ain't got room for one?

Edited by fenix

Hey Pilot, I think I needs me one of those hot toddies - the final rounds of training have knocked me on my arse and my head feels like it weighs more than the pedalo :lol:

It's that Fenix isn't it? Bet he's been pushing you too hard, especially after those chocolates.

Take the weekend off, relax and have a few drinks

beer.gif

It's that Fenix isn't it? Bet he's been pushing you too hard, especially after those chocolates.

Take the weekend off, relax and have a few drinks

beer.gif

Moir??? not at all, I was actually hoping to sneak in here for a few sly ones but I see my pedalo buddy beat me too it