Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
The Bomber

Drummer Jokes (No offense meant to Bonzo or Jason)

A drummer, tired of being ridiculed by his peers, decides to learn how to play some "real" musical instruments. He goes to a music store, walks in, approaches the store clerk, and says "I'll take that red trumpet over there and that accordion."

The store clerk looks at him a bit funny, and replies "OK, you can have the fire extinguisher but the radiator's got to stay".

Heh, I know a lot of these jokes in blondes variation, most notably the one with car and the one with walkman.

What do you say to a drummer with two black eyes?

Nothing, you've already told him twice.

Haha!

All very funny and then the guitarist sits down behind the drum kit and begins to play.

"Ahem, the snare beat is on 2 and 4, and please hit the bass drum and the crash cymbal simultaneously."

:blink:

Last week my drummer friend told me "If i speed up or slow down then i'm in control,a drummer controls the pace of the song,if i do a fill or change beat you get confused,i keep it all together!".I told him "No,if you speed up or slow down i get a drum machine."That shut him up.

A female drummer friend said "You better be nice to us drummer friends or we'll mess up the gig!"I told her "You do that anyway."I'm good at shutting drummers up,drummers should only speak when they are spoken to.

Bassists should be seen,not heard

now don't go picking on bassists...they are always ignored *hugs nearest bassist*. drummers just keep asking to be picked on by trying to be clever