movie scenes that make you lol

boogie

like with anything, it's hard to pick a fav. band, song, movie, ect., so just off the top of your head,(don't think too hard), what comedy movie scenes make you laugh every single time? here's a few of mine.

the 1st in my head every time is blazing saddles : Lily Von Shtupp. "he'll be like wet saurkraut in my hands."

2 caddy shack :Caddy to the Dalai Lama. : "12th son of the lama, flowing robes, grace, bald,.. striking."

3 the holy grail: the Black Knight: " none shall pass"

4 young frankenstein: Elizabeth's abduction,: "7 or 8 quick one's, then it's off with the boys, to boast and brag. you better keep your mouth shut!!"

there's lots of others, but these seem to be the most endoring

Cable Guy.

Chip (Jim Carrey) (who has a lisp) left 80 messages on Steven's (Mathew Brodrick) machine.

"Hey, its me. I was washing my hair, thought I heard the phone ring....that ever happen to you?"

"Hey! This is wuite the game of phone tage were havin here...."

And so on. :)

In "Uncle Buck". John Candy is in the Laundry room trying to get a washer to operate right. A nosey neighbor comes into the home, and standing on the other side of the closed laundry door, hears John Candy, but interprets what his doing in there as having sex with someone.

It's the funniest part of movie for me.

• 5 weeks later...

the film is "spinal tap" if you are a real rock fan watch,watch,watch, you will piss yourself laughing.

anyway my fave bit is the show when they have a piece of the stone henge (cant spell,sorry) but it turns out to be too small, and it comes down........and *crying with laughter*............elves start dancing around it..........*fallen off chair and dying with laughter*

Caddy Shack

The part where Bill Murray jumps in the pool to get the "turd" to only find out it was just a Baby Ruth candy bar, and then he takes a bite out of it... and the high society lady watching... faints.

the film is "spinal tap" if you are a real rock fan watch,watch,watch, you will piss yourself laughing.

There are too many to tell here but here are a few...

Spinal Tap! My favorite here is the spoof on Jimmy using the bow. Nigel Tufnel tries the same, except instead of a bow he uses the violin itself. You can imagine how it sounds, yet Nigel somehow sees the need to stop playing and tune the violin. I found a live version on Youtube

Caddyshack. The gopher dance at the end of the movie (oddly enough not appropriately captured on Youtube)

Blues Brothers. They are at a very posh restaurant, the waiters are trying to pour water and are telling Elwood "Wrong glass... SIR", Elwood nods and gestures with his glass pour it anyway. (I guess you have to see it to appreciate it). Not at all on Youtube

anyway my fave bit is the show when they have a piece of the stone henge (cant spell,sorry) but it turns out to be too small, and it comes down........and *crying with laughter*............elves start dancing around it..........*fallen off chair and dying with laughter*

There are too many to tell here but here are a few...

Spinal Tap! My favorite here is the spoof on Jimmy using the bow. Nigel Tufnel tries the same, except instead of a bow he uses the violin itself. You can imagine how it sounds, yet Nigel somehow sees the need to stop playing and tune the violin. I found a live version on Youtube

True. If you're a rock fan, Spinal Tap is hilarious from start to finish. My husband and I went to some sort of premiere screening of it in the LA area right when it was released. The audience was filled with rocker-wannabes, rock fans, and assorted odd people. You're right about the Jimmy Page spoof. When that part of Spinal Tap came on screen, so many people were laughing loudly and hysterically (including my husband and me). I don't think there has been another film that has been as devastatingly funny in its spoofing of the rock lifestyle.

• 1 year later...
like with anything, it's hard to pick a fav. band, song, movie, ect., so just off the top of your head,(don't think too hard), what comedy movie scenes make you laugh every single time? here's a few of mine.

the 1st in my head every time is blazing saddles : Lily Von Shtupp. "he'll be like wet saurkraut in my hands."

2 caddy shack :Caddy to the Dalai Lama. : "12th son of the lama, flowing robes, grace, bald,.. striking."

3 the holy grail: the Black Knight: " none shall pass"

4 young frankenstein: Elizabeth's abduction,: "7 or 8 quick one's, then it's off with the boys, to boast and brag. you better keep your mouth shut!!"

there's lots of others, but these seem to be the most endoring

Yeah, that was a riot! So was the part immediately following it! Where Madeline Kahn (wiping her forehead, overcome with feeling) says, "Uh....I think I love him."

• 1 year later...

Damn, I can't remember the movie but it has Jim Carrey in it, he has all black sons, and he gets drunk and sleeps with an old girlfriend.

The scene is very simple but so effective, he gets outta bed, goes in the toilet, and pee's in all kind of strange angles, so he tries to correct the angle!

I had cramps laughing, one of those things that has to be seen, not told.

Some of my favorites:

* Full Monthy: the "unemployment office line" scene

* Bruce Almighty : the "spliting the red soup" scene

* Fun With Dick And Jane: the interview scene (when they all run up to the stairs)

* Kingpin:

-"There's a big cloud of...... *he sees Claudia* SHIT!"

-"A big cloud of shit? Hurry, Miss Claudia, there's a huge cloud of shit coming this way!"

The bit in the movie Airplane where Striker's jumping out of the back of a truck and someone throws a bundle of newspapers at his feet and on the front page is a huge picture of him jumping out of that truck. :hysterical:

Oh well, I thought it was funny anyway

The scene in JAWS when Richard Dreyfuss crushes his styrofoam cup.

The scene in UNCLE BUCK when he makes the giant pancake.

The scene in WHO'S HARRY CRUMB when he tosses the fish onto the picture frame.

The scene in PIECES OF APRIL when the Chinese people replace the turkey leg.

:D

Anchorman FTW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmch7HKqQCs

Veronica Corningstone: My God, what is that smell? Oh.

Brian Fantana: That's the smell of desire my lady.

Veronica Corningstone: God no, it smells like, like a used diaper... filled with... Indian food. Oh, excuse me.

Brian Fantana: You know, desire smells like that to some people

News Station Employee: What is that? Smells like a turd covered in burnt hair.

News Station Employee: Smells like Bigfoot's dick.

Grandma's Boy is hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQZXGyQ5G9E

Alex: What are you? 8?

Jeff: At least I have my own bed.

Alex: Your bed is a CAR.

Jeff: Yeah, but it's a fuckin' SWEET car. My roommates said they were gonna get me rims for Christmas... or a CB radio... I could talk to other carbeds...

lulz

Archived