movie scenes that make you lol

boogie

In the movie CAVEMAN when John Matuszak farted in Ringo's face.

:D

I like where he sticks his head in the water and comes out with a crab stuck to his nostril and the claw is there for the rest of the movie. Avery Schrieber was perfect as his sidekick too. Great underrated comedy.

Sorry I don't have a You Tube reference for this.....

But the scene in UNCLE BUCK where John Candy is in the washroom working on the washing machine, and the nosy neighbor just walks in the home and hears what Buck is doing behind the door, and assumes something completely different.

That whole scene cracks me up !!

I like where he sticks his head in the water and comes out with a crab stuck to his nostril and the claw is there for the rest of the movie. Avery Schrieber was perfect as his sidekick too. Great underrated comedy.

I haven't seen it in ages. Gotta request it from the library.

B)

The scene in 'ANALYZE THIS' where DeNiro shoots the pillow and says: 'I feel better now!'

Lots of scenes in that one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Don't Be A Menace' with the Wayan Brothers.

When Loc Dog and Ash Tray walk into the Korean store and the door signal goes off in a high pitched voice: 'Nig-guz'

Granny doing the break dance in church.

When Loc Dog sits by the beautiful girl and asks her name: Lo-QWANDA she says and her bad breath almost knocks him out of the chair. She then picks her nose and rips a big fart.

:lol:

There's tons of scenes and lots on You Tube.

I saw last night onTV "Bogus" with Whoopi Goldberg and Gerard Depardieu, and it was a scene when Whoopy get a parking ticket from a police woman. Whoopy gets angry and try to end the change of words with something like (I don't remember the words, but that's the idea): "And spare me of any philosophical tirade you are about to preach me" . "Hakuna matata" says the police woman, rolling her eyes.

It was soo unexpected that I start laughing.

• 2 weeks later...

Monty Python And The Holy Grail (I can pretty much say the whole movie but my favorite scenes are The Black Knight, the rabbit scene and the three questions scene. This is also the funniest movie I've ever seen.)

Airplane! (So many funny scenes in this one. My favorite are when they're trying to calm the lady, Leslie Nielsen explaining the symptoms of food poisoning, the autopilot scene, Leslie Nielsen popping up to say good luck wishes, the dance scene, ...)

Wayne's World (The whole movie. All catchphrases, "We're not worthy!" scene, "asphinctersayswhat" scene, Cantonese speaking scene, No Stairway scene and all others.)

Wayne's World 2 (The whole movie again. The dream scene and weird naked Indian, Wayne explaining who's going to play at Waynestock, fight with Cassandra's father, spying Cassandra and the dance scene, the eye scene, Del Preston explaining how to run a concert and all others.)

Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery (The whole movie. The opening scene, Dr. Evil killing his assistants, unfreezing scene, hiding Austin's private parts by moving objects, the fembots scene and others.)

Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (Many funny scenes but my favorite is when they're behind the curtain and casting funny shadows.)

Austin Powers In Goldmember (Behind the curtains scene.)

This Is Spinal Tap (The whole movie but my favorite are "These go to 11" scene, complaining about bread and meat slices size, showing the guitars scene, the Stonehenge scene and all others. There are so many funny scenes in this movie.)

This is just a few of them.

• 1 year later...

There's a scene in an early Joe Pesci movie (Family Enforcer) where him and his two wise guy partners in crime are sitting at a bar and this little guy at the piano starts playing 'Beautiful Dreamer' and Pesci and friends start throwing peanuts at the guy who gets up and tells Pesci to 'Try Weight Watchers' before he storms out. It's a great scene in an otherwise very violent film.

Archived