What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

I didn't feel like ponying up the big bucks to go to the concert but yeah, I am watching it now on Disney +. If Elton John is serious, then the end of the road comes tonight at Dodger Stadium, 47 years after I saw Elton at Dodger Stadium in 1975.

ELJ_5120x2880.jpg.aaaa65efdb4692f4ed0dec1d5d0412d2.jpg

Edited by Strider

after a good thanksgiving hunt for some healthy venison and after 3 football games I watched a mini series on History ch. about the men who built America which was very well done then  this morning watched the The Frontiersmen who built America, not sure what this says about  me and my life but I can't watch Hallmark  xmas movies without wanting to vomit so....

4 hours ago, custard pie man said:

after a good thanksgiving hunt for some healthy venison and after 3 football games I watched a mini series on History ch. about the men who built America which was very well done then  this morning watched the The Frontiersmen who built America, not sure what this says about  me and my life but I can't watch Hallmark  xmas movies without wanting to vomit so....

Oh man, the Hallmark Christmas movies are the worst. Those and the Lifetime Movie Channel movies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2022 at 12:20 PM, Reggie29 said:

World Short Course Swimming Championships from Melbourne.

The last event was a cracker, 4 x 100m Men's Medley Relay finished in a tie for first place between Australia and USA and a new world record as well.

Edited by Reggie29

• 2 weeks later...